The Nexus 38 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
SapphireSparks
Group Admin

Hello.

May I ask, is any one of you good at writing action scenes? I positively suck. Here's action from me:

...He was a fool for underestimating me. A complete, utter fool. And I loved that. What he didn't realize was that the hand behind my back was slowly gathering up my ki into a huge ball of energy made to slam right into his coy little smile. I felt it each little spurt of rouge energy flying out a few inches before dissipating, I could hear the low sibilate it made as it rapidly increased in both puissance and size.

All in my hand, putting everything I had left of my own lifeforce into it. He was not to win this battle. Clenching my hand into a fist while he slowly crushed the other, speaking, everything went in slow motion as he finished the word 'kai' my first raising up with the energy ball above it.

"Kaio... ken... times fiftY!"

I threw my first down into his face with my savior following closely behind it. In a flash my body also glowed red, only to quickly vanished as the world around turned in a dark void of nothing.

The ki proceeded to slam into a dumbstruck Frieza, impelling him to fall on his back and into the ground as it exploded in a blue-white light-show, blinding everyone who was unfortunate enough to stand by it.

Yeah... so who want to help? It's DBz if you don't know, and this is Supreme Kai Luna getting the shit beat out of her before she beats the shit out of him. Btw you'll basically be my co-author.

I'm certainly in no position to be co-writing on anyone else's fic with the abysmal progress I've been making on my own, but I can give you some constructive criticism on the scene you've got there to improve, if you like - public or private, your choice :twilightsmile: Let me know!

SapphireSparks
Group Admin

4544796 PM, please.

Thanks, btw.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3