The Nexus 38 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
SapphireSparks
Group Admin

I'd only have ten people at the most, twelve being a possibility if I actually get that many of you on my crappy idea.

Anyways, so if any of you have seen the Christmas special of DW, there are these face-monster thingies that put you in a dream-like state. In my idea, Doctor Whooves and Roseluck would stumble upon them, and after some research, attempt to show it to Twilight. Twilight would actually be with the princesses 'n friends trying to figure out how the portal works in the meantime, so when the Doctor barges in with freaky dream aliens they, long story short, get sent through the portal with a whole lot of other people.

Into the DBZ world, only it's not that world. It's a dream world.

Of course, everything's going to play out like it did in the series, only with new MLP character that'll change things up a bit. And in the meantime, Twilight will be trying to save them by inventing this machine thing that allows her to enter their dream-world thingy every now and then. Basically, the characters of DBZ and MLP are stuck in a dream induced by the aliens after they get flung through the modified portal. Everything will play out as if they were put in the normal world, but they'll actually be in the dream world.

Like it? Understand any of it? Want to help me fix the idea and collab on it?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1