The Nexus 38 members · 120 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Jade Ring
Group Admin

My my my, how we've grown in a week...

-I suspended folder creation over the weekend because I wasn't able to coordinate with my admins. Both Fabulous and Shadows have been sent instructions for what's next. Should hopefully bring things together.

-I will personally be handling the creation of the Author Folders starting tonight. Once you see your folder up, start adding whatever stories you want. Shoot me a message about what you want your folder description to be. Once I have that, your folder goes up.

-Fabulous will start adding the genre folders. These are RECOMMENDATION folders. Put stories here that you think deserve more attention and/or think the author could use a little exposure to the Nexus. I'm sure if you added your own story to one of these folders, it can be removed.

-Once we hit 40 members, the Rule of 5 kicks in. That means that you will suggest an author in the forum and he/she will need to be approved by 4 more Nexus members. They get the 4 votes, they get an invite.

-Shadows made a rules list, so that should be up soon.

-That's about it... I thank you for patience. The Nexus is going through its birthing pains, but I know that, in the end, it will be glorious to behold. My PM box is always open. I await your descriptions so I can start making the Author folders.

We Are One.

I'll bring the Kool-Aid

Jade Ring
Group Admin

4529735 I'm partial to grape.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3