Shadowbolts Of Crystal Prep 236 members · 347 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I've been doing some thinking about this and would like to get your take on the question. Which of the Shadowbolt 5 seems to get the least attention on this site. Now I'm talking about stories that would focus on mainly one of the five, not stories that would focus on some or all five of them in that story. I was thinking about doing a story that would focus an OC with one of them, the same way I did with Aria of the Dazzlings a couple of years back.

So far, I noticed that Sour Sweet has been getting most of the attention. Enough that Nico-Stone would do a series of stories that involve her and Second Person. The others would either be paired up with someone from CHS or by themselves, but we don't see much of those stories unless it was in a group.

Let me hear what you have to say.

Indigo Zap has always been the least popular. Hell, they didn't even include her in the EQG mall special despite having the other 4 Bolts.

CSC

I'd say Sunny Flare.

Indigo and Sunny, though the latter seems to get a popular unpopular character status.

It seems like Indigo Zap is the one who gets the least attention. Sunny Flare is a close second even though she's actually one of my favorites.

Indigo Zap and Sunny Flair definitely. But I'd say that Sunny has it worse. While Indigo was missing from Dance Magic, at least she has a defined personality. Sunny Flair is just a blank sort-of Rarity clone who does nothing and doesn't appear to like fashion, they gave that to Sour Sweet!

I'm glad to see some responses from this. I've always thought of Sunny Flare to be one of them (unless she was with Sour Sweet). Sugarcoat was my other pick on this.

Indigo Zap is a bit of a surprise, since she would usually be paired up with Rainbow Dash in her stories. Same goes with Lemon Zest being paired with Vinyl Scratch. And I can understand that Indigo was left out of Dance Magic, but I'm sure there might be a reason for this, since she's more of an athlete than the others.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8