Secret Agent Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon 134 members · 382 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I was just randomly thinking about the Agency today, and it occurs to me that the Agency and Daring Do probably know of one another. I doubt Daring Do is actually a part of the Agency, given that its only function Bon Bon mentions is anti-monster, but if the Agency is actually a full-blown spy outfit, they probably keep tabs on Daring Do.

...what I mean to say is that something in the lines of a buddy cop film with Daring Do and Secret Agent Sweetie Drops would be a killer fun idea to read.

Already thought of this before :twistnerd: And even tried to fit it to my upcoming fic :scootangel:. If you want, I can PM you what I have in mind :raritywink:. I can't say it out loud here since it might spoil my fic :unsuresweetie: . You can't be too careful ;P

Thought the same thing. Daring Do's too much of a loner to actually be a member of any govt agency, but her nemesis is a giant cat-monkey monster bent on... some sort of ill-defined evil goal. World domination probably. They must've crossed paths at one point or another.

4970235 should probably tag a person's post or else I won't get a system notification, so I never saw this post until now. I don't have an issue, I can give you ideas too if you want.

5007470 Ahuizotl is actually a creature of Aztec myth, but yeah, DD no doubt probably gets the occasional tip-off from a concerned Agent member but without being a member herself

5021260 Just new from FiMFiction last November. Sorieez :derpytongue2: But I'd love to share more than a few ideas if you want :raritystarry:. Though I often have a busy schedule because of school work so I can't guarantee the next time I'll be online :twilightblush:

5007470 You have to consider that most agents work alone.:coolphoto: Trust no one has been an agents routine. :trixieshiftright:

And in the case of Ahuizotl, I actually have a darker theory which is involved in my upcoming fic. :pinkiecrazy: I can PM it to you if you want. :moustache: Would want to spoil the future readers of my fic :raritywink:

MCA

The idea is interesting, but beyond coolness, I don't really see how the agency would develop interest over a lone explorer and part time writer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7