Secret Agent Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon 134 members · 382 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I posted a little bit of a silly ficlet about what the possible name of the agency Bon Bon worked for could be.

The two favorites I came up with were 'MANEGUARD - Monster Attack National Equestrian Guards Unit Active Response Division' and 'SECRET - Special Equestrian Creature Response Elimination Taskforce'

4871436 Darn it, I wish I'd heard SECRET before today. I wrote a fanfic involving Bon Bon with her agency, and SECRET would've been perfect!

4871436 hmmm I would like to think she is a Witcher they are monster hunters

4871559 You know, the weird thing is I never even saw your fic, and I still used C.A.K.E. as a possible name, with the extremely silly acronym of 'Chefs Against the Kaiju Empire'. Then again, it's possible I saw your fic before but forgot I saw it, a case of cryptomnesia.

4872566 Depends on when you published the fic. My fic came out in early November, due to the fact that a new James Bond movie was coming out at the same time.

4872630 I published mine 6 days ago, though I had the file for at least two weeks. I've since deleted the Word document so I wouldn't be able to look up the history for precisely when I put in the CAKE line.

It doesn't have to be an acronym. How about Warmark?

MCA

A bit late, but I'm calling the old one "Phoenix" and the resurrected one "Harmony" in my fic.

A book was published called the Mares of SMILE. I think the canon version of what Sweetie Drops/Bon Bon said in the slice of life episode was she captured the bugbear and then it escaped. Princess Celestia disbanded the agency shortly after the incident, forcing Sweetie Drops to go deep undercover as 'Bon Bon' and blend in with the background ponies.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9