Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FolkloreBrony
Group Admin

Okay so like, I just watched the ninth episode to season 5, and to sum it up: HOLY $@!%!!! All the background ponies...were TALKING. My jaw literally hit the floor. I mean, I don’t know how to respond to it, because I’ve only been in the Brony community for two years, so I haven’t really had time to make mental images of what I thought these characters would be like.
One thing grabbed my attention, though. Dr. Hooves and Derpy were TALKING!!! That’s some big shit on its own, but if that wasn’t enough, their relationship has been CONFIRMED!!! This is no longer a fantasy, it’s canon! Well, since their legit now, everytime I read OTR and there’s a Doctor/Derpy scene, I’m gonna just imagine their voices in the context that they actually are, man.
By the way, what’s this term that we use...Man?
You know, I thought the producers said that they DIDN’T pay attention to the fandom, but this episode clearly shows us that they were blatantly lying to us. So basically, now we know that we hold a curtain amount of power over them that’s grown even stronger since they caved and gave us what we wanted. Knowing this, we need to unite with each other to get Hasbro to give as a My Little Pony movie that we ACTUALLY WANT TO SEE. We want a movie. Equestria Girls, that wasn’t it. Let the main six battle like, the ultimate destroyer, or SOMETHING, but do it in PONY EQUESTRIA!!! And who knows, maybe one day Novis will be on the show. Or ALEX from OTR will end up in Equestria for real as a background pony, and there’ll be a scene where he tries to hit on Rainbow Dash, and she’ll reject him, but he’s gonna ask, “Why? We’re dating in the Fanfics, so what's the problem?”
-Andrew Bryce Cash

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1