Steven Universe 451 members · 47 stories
Comments ( 29 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 29

As the title suggests this is a thread about the Crystal Gems (with the exception of Steven) fighting one on one in a Death Battle. I would like to hear/see your match ups of who would fight who, what you think the outcome might be and (if you want to) why. Bonus points to people who can come up with a Death Battle involving all three of them fighting together. There are only two rules (so far) involving the three on three battle: No fusions and the opponents must be on the same team (ex: the Crystal Gems vs three members of Team Urameshi as opposed to a team composed of Ichigo Kurosaki, Monkey D. Luffy and Naruto).

Garnet

V.S.

Rob Lucci

Winner: It would be a tough one but Rob Lucci

Pearl

V.S.

Jei

Winner: Tie.

Why: Pearl and Jei are both highly durable and calculating (at least Pearl gives me that impression that she would be if she wasn't always worrying over Steven or distracted by Amethyst's antics) and both are awesome with the spear. Jei is extremely unrelenting (bordering on Nemesis levels) and his spear isn't exactly normal. I honestly can't say who would win.

Amethyst

V.S.

Taskmaster

Winner: Amethyst

Why: I'll be honest I really don't care who would win this battle, I just think it would be a hilarious battle.

What do you people think?

Honestly....I'd love to see a Death Battle between Pearl and Star Butterfly. :trollestia:

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545353 I would've loved Amethyst vs Star butterfly.

The Hat Mann
Group Admin

Pearl

V.S.

Deadpool

I'd pay money to see that fight. :rainbowlaugh:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peridot

V.S.

Kirby

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nova Arc
Group Admin

Crystal Gems vs Powerpuff Girls/Powerpuff Girls Z
Diamond Gems (Jasper, Peridot, Lapis) vs ... Anyone got any good team of three bad guys?

Nova Arc
Group Admin

Given the Gems regeneration, I'd say they'd win in all three. Take that away, I'd say Garnet, Jei, and Amethyst. Garnet is the full package of a fighter, Jei given the, as mentioned, abnormal spear and his speed, and Amethyst because she's way too unpredictable and spontaneous for Taskmaster to actually have a sound strategy to beat her.

Fair enough. It's just that there's a great potential of Pearl having an (un)intentional rival like Star Butterfly. Why? Both of them have powers. Pearl have natural powers and Star have powers from her wand. :derpytongue2:

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545366 Maybe the first, but I'd pay good money to see Peridot vs Kirby. That would be so :rainbowlaugh:. My money's on Kirby.

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545414 Don't all Gems have natural powers?

The Hat Mann
Group Admin

4545417 He'd suck her up and spit her out. He would probably spit out a Dorito. :rainbowlaugh:

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545421 :rainbowlaugh: He normally spits out stars. Maybe this time he'll spit a diamond Dorito. :rainbowlaugh:

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545431 But any fight with Star would be mismatched. Have you seen the spells Star can come up with? Turbo Nuclear Butterfly Blast? Dagger Crystal Heart Attack? Syrup Tsunami Shockwave? :pinkiecrazy: I'd give the win to Star... I'd give it... three minutes... and that's if Pearl doesn't find some way to get on her nerves. The girl sets rainbows on fire... :twilightoops:

4545412 And so is Rob Lucci only he's faster, a lot more brutal and ruthless and as I seem to recall proper regeneration takes time.

4545353 Who is Star Butterfly?

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545484 1. True. But i don't really follow that anime... actually, I don't know it. :twilightblush: . Also, Garnet's got rocket gloves and shapeshifting beyond any other Gem. That's an advantage.

Star Butterfly is a main character from Star vs the Forces of Evil. It's an awesome show. Check it out.

4545501 Rob Lucci is from One Piece. Lucci has multiple ranged techniques that can match Garnet's Rocket Gloves and Lucci can also shape-shift, though Lucci's shape-shifting is more limited but each form increases his strength by a lot. So those advantages are gone. It boils down to who can take the most punishment and that's where Lucci would win though it would not be easy.

Don't think I've heard of Star vs the Forces of Evil.

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545602 Hmmm. I watch One Piece, but I've never seen him. When did he appear? What episode?

You should really watch it. It's hilarious. It's a Disney XD show.

4545719 He appears in the Water 7 and Enies Lobby Arcs. First appearance is in episode 230. But your best bet is to simply watch the Enies Lobby Arc Episodes: 264-290, 293-302 and 304-312.

Don't have TV.

Nova Arc
Group Admin

4545812 Thanks. And I don't need TV... I've got Internet. :pinkiecrazy: I'll check ASAP.

4545823 Welcome. Let me know what you think afterwards.

Lapis Lazuli

Vs

Katara

4546028 Now that's a fight! I think Lapis Lazuli would probably win due to her having greater control over Water but damn would it be close.

4546055 Yeah. I at first thought that Katara might have an advantage with bloodbending but not only does she not like to use it, but I doubt it would affect Lapis since Gems don't have blood (I am 99% sure of this).

4546067 Plus I think Katara still has that Full Moon requirement in order to use it. What do you think of this?:

VS

4546112 Pretty good.

4546112 My Bleach knowledge is quite rusty though, so I can't remember the extent of Hitsugaya's powers.

4546337 Jasper would win unless Doomguy got his hand on the BFG 9000.

4546613 I think it would be a tie pre-timeskip though Lapis does have a slight chance at winning.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 29