This Cruel and Random World Audio Book 31 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

This is the place to post your scenes for all of us to enjoy. Please post them with a link to the original source (example your deviantart gallery) and a quick description of what scene you drew. And, to answer the question off the bat, yes you may draw a scene another artist drew! We can always use more than one pic per section (they're pretty long in general and it gets old staring at the same pic for ages). Pick whichever scene you'd like to take a wack at and go for it. Don't worry about how fancy it looks, just do what you can and have fun with it. I'm happy to get any art whatsoever.

Er, the scene I've drawn that I'm satisfied with.

Flim curing Entropy's curse in the most hilarious way I could think of. Complete with cat hair apparently.

More to come soon. I need to stop being so lazy . . .

Don't count on any art coming from me, I'm just commenting on the pictures.

facepalm, then giggles uncontrollably You had to choose this one didn't you.

What does Twilight's dark corruption magic look like? Sombra's magic or just entirely black?

(Pinkie and Cheese during the 'Closet incident')

(Twilight when she was almost corrupt)

Please comment to say something, I'll add more art soon.

Bluegrass Brooke
Group Admin

4641608 Oh, goodness. Sorry for not noticing this sooner! If you could, make sure you reply to my comment directly with the arrow button in the top right corner of my comment so I can see that you've commented. I'm in a lot of groups, so stuff gets buried.

Corrupt magic can be different colors depending on the type and level of corruption. Newly corrupted magic like Twilight's would be closer to black, yes. The longer it festers, the more it changes color (and the more potent it becomes).

The pictures look amazing! You do some beautiful artwork. :pinkiehappy: Both scenes are drawn amazingly! Really love Twilight's expression and Pinkie's hug there. Soooo awesome! Thanks for drawing these!

You commented in the skype group thread that I didn't respond. I actually contacted treegrowth via PM/skype, that's why I didn't respond in the comment section. So I wasn't ignoring you guys, promise!

If you'd like to be in the skype group, just PM me your skype address or, send a contact request to bluegrass.brooke (my skype address), then I'd be happy to add you to the group. Just make sure to put something like hey, it's __ from fimfiction. I wanted to join the TCARW group. Something like that.

Thanks so much!
Admit, the fact that I state that y'all don't reply me is because I've met lot's of creators/main group admins that don't reply me. :twilightblush:

And I did promise some art, so here it is!

When Discord and Twilight run around ponyville for glasses.

Discord carrying Spike to the 'guys hangout'.

When Rainbow Dash lifted a pail of water to show Discord's reflection of his younger self, just before he got 'reversed harlemed'.

Another two art pieces:

When Discord/Entropy uses Harmony magic after Luna's visit.

The kiss shared between Twilight and Discord on the cliff edge after the closet incident with Cheese and Pinkie.

TA DA! I promised some art!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8