Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

Hey guys! You wanna ask the Dux Six questions weather it's about the Pokemon world or their lives? Just ask.

Mewtwo

Celebi

Latios

Darkrai

Cobalion

Diancie

Ask away.

Celebi, why were you the one who explained things to everyone in the Hall of Legends?

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

Celebi: Grandpa just felt like I was right for the job. I was a bit nervous and kind of excited to meet tons of new creatures. But I'm happy that I introduced myself. Just keeping an eye out for the changelings though.

WezzaHD
Group Admin

5039304 Mewtwo, do you have any hobbies, besides threatening strangers? Also, have you ever given or received a hug?

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

Mewtwo: Tsk. I only threaten them to show that unlike most of the Dux. I am no pushover and will eliminate them if they ever walk out of line. As for hobbies, yes I have hobbies. Not much. I do like a good book once and a while. I suppose trying and studying could also be a hobbie. I also do enjoy traveling to unexplored places. The only Pokemon who has ever given me a hug was Mew. I rarely get them and I rarely want them.

Darkrai: Bull.

Cobalion is it true that you have a crush on Princess Celestia?

Darkrai have you ever have a chance to talked to luna?

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

Cobalion: I uhh-I rather skip this question. >//>

Terrakion: To answer your question. He totally does.

_

Darkrai: Princess Luna? No. I don't think I ever have. I simply don't have the time at the moment. However, I guess I could plan to meet her whenever I'm free.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7