Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
WezzaHD
Group Admin

There are over 50 legendaries, but are any of them against his rule, or are they all on board? We haven't seen all the legendaries, it's mainly just been the Dux Pokemon, save for a few others. Are there any legendaries who could have possibly plotted against Arceus, or perhaps went insane and had to be sealed away?

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

Yes actually. (I'll make an ask thread soon of the Dux six)

Good Legendaries:
Arceus, Xerneas, Mew, Celebi, Lake Trio, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Diancie, Latias, Latios, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Cobalion, Meloetta, Victini, Keldeo, Virizion, Terrakion, Manaphy, Bird Trio, Dialga, Giratina, Palkia, Hoopa, Landurus, Suicune, Cresselia, Jirachi, Zygarde, Lugia, Shaymin, Zekrom, Reshiram, Phione, Regigigas.

Bad Legendaries:
Groudon, Deoxys, Thundurus, Tornadus, Raikou, Entei, Yveltal, Regice, Registeel, Regirock, Heatran, Genesect, Volcanion, Ho-Oh, Kyurem, Missingno.

The Bad Legendaries rebelled against Arceus and either want to get rid of them and take control of this world or just simply don't care for his ideas and want him gone.

Comment posted by WezzaHD deleted Feb 10th, 2016
WezzaHD
Group Admin

5038943 Registeel is a bad guy? Didn't Sirius say that Registeel was the Dux of the Iron Continent?

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

Yes. However, just because you're a Dux doesn't automatically dictate that your a good person. It's like being a dictator of a country.

WezzaHD
Group Admin

5038953 Good point. So is Arceus just leaving the evil duxes alone out of ignorance?

Okay, two things. One, what is a Dux? Two, what about Regigigas?

5039166 A Dux is a Pokémon in charge of a continent. They don't seem to have done much in the actual story, mind.

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

I thought you knew what a Dux was? :rainbowhuh:

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

Yeah. Only stepping in when they become a serious threat.

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

The story hasn't reached it's first arc yet. Give it some time.

5039297 I don't know, it's been a while

5039297 And again, Regigigas isn't on the list

RainbowSixtySix
Group Admin

5039517 Ah! Right! I forgot! Lemme just fix that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14