Single Bronies 98 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 96 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 96

I thought it might be interesting to share where everyone is from.

You don't have to put a specific city or anything. But maybe just a country or State (or both).

I personally live in Phoenix, Arizona in the USA. :)

I'm part of a few local Brony groups here in Arizona. We've got a really great Brony community out west but we still need a convention here. T^T

If you know any convention people, tell them to make one here in Arizona. :P

How about you guys? Where are you from? I am curious to know.

I'm from Greeley Colorado. :twilightsmile:

6623709 Cool! I've visited Colorado many times. It's a very pretty State. :) What are some of your favorite things about living in Colorado?

The Mountains (when I get a chance to get up there.) The weather's nice for the most part, however it's also very confusing.

Caguas Puerto Rico, born in Bayamon and educated in San Juan. Places that no one heard about until half of it nearly gets reduced to ruble and left without power for a half a year.

Hello.

6623735 I've gone camping, hiking, and done other outdoor stuff in Colorado. The mountain and forests are very pretty indeed. :)

The weather can be kind of confusing from what I remember, especially when it comes to rain. It seemed like the rain always kind of came out of nowhere. :')

6623758 Hello there, my friend. :) Puerto Rico seems like a very pretty place. I've always wanted to visit. What are some of your favorite things about living there?

It can be cloudy, then 5 minutes later it's sunny. That kinda weird weather.

Year Round beach weather, it's easy to grow stuff in your backyard, and the best damn coffee in the world, and let no one tell you otherwise.

Oh, and we tend to be less judgmental about people pursuing art, as Puerto Rico is pretty damn proud of it's classical artists. Sculptors and Painters are very appreciated around here with older people that have good money. As they prefer local artists to importing replicas from Europe or the mainland.

Let me not start with salsa.

6624009 It can kind of be like that in Arizona as well. :P We get random monsoons and dust storms as well. :L

6624071 That sounds awesome. XD I definitely want to visit one of these days. I will make it a goal. XD

6624122 Cool! What do you like most about living in NC? :)

I am not surprised.

We were coming back from Minnesota yesterday and drove through a blizzard in Nebraska. It wasn't fun.

6624149 It's never fun to drive in blizzards. :( I used to live in a place where it snowed all of the time and it snowed A LOT. I think I've had enough snow for a lifetime. :P

6624207 Aww I am sorry to hear that. :( Do you have any plans to move?

Bleh; New York. It sucks up here. The weather is in it's "wishy-washy" period, where it can go from 40 one day, to 78 the next. I hates it.

6624251 I am planning on moving to Texas at some point, myself. I was born in California, and lived there until the age of five. Then I moved to Arizona. Even though I visited a bunch of States and Canada and Mexico. I've mainly lived in Arizona. So I am trying to move out south, preferable somewhere that doesn't have much weather. :P

6624271 New York seems like an interesting place to live, despite the weather. What are some things you like about living there?

6624298 I'm your friend if it counts. :heart:

All the way up in Canada SK where its sunny one day, and blizzarding the next. Gotta love the weather.... eh

Honestly? It's quiet here. The city is bad, and Albany isn't much better, but out in the middle of nowhere -- i.e. where I live -- it's quiet. Peaceful. I imagine it's like that elsewhere, but I never really left NY for that long. For visits, sure, but never for more than a month or two.

6624317 I have some family and also some friends who live up on Canada. It's a beautiful place. :) What are some of your favorite things about living there?

6624332 That sounds nice. :) Are there any outdoors things to do? I've seen pictures and it looks like a pretty State.

When we got back the ground was covered in snow. We apparently got over a foot of snow Saturday night through Sunday morning.

I think we're supposed to be due for a bad winter this year.

The nature walks are beautiful. Half of Niagara Falls is here; we've got the Great Escape theme park, and there are a few places that are absolutely beautiful. Don't come here around this season though. :rainbowderp: It's a lot of mud and a lot of rain.

6624357 Yikes. Well stay safe out there, especially when you drive. :heart:

6624366 It's been rainy here in Phoenix as well. It's the monsoon season. T^T

I walk everywhere. :rainbowlaugh: I just gotta bundle up.

6624414 Well keep warm and try not to catch a cold. T^T

England, Leicester I live in the village where the first DNA test ocoured in 1986.

Jeffersonville, Fayette County, Ohio

6624483 That's awesome. :) My biological father is from England. I have family who lives there. What are some of your favorite things about living in England?

6624498 Cool! I have heard that there is a lot of farmland in Ohio. What do you like most about living there?

How antique and pretty it is, oh and going to the fish and chip shop on a Friday😂

6624505 I love fish and chips. XD

6624507 D'aww that is so cute. XD

They are the best!

Fluffle Puff in a blanket is always adorable. :rainbowkiss:
Are you familiar with Fluffle Puff?

6624510 They are indeed. I could eat them all of the time. XD

I really fancy a kebab now, our lads anyone down for a kebab? No? Ah well yah all are feckin wankers😂 (stereotypical English)

Iron River, a middle-of-nowhere town in Michigan's upper peninsula.

The home I grew up in, and still return to every summer and holiday, is in southeastern Michigan. It’s pretty close to Ann Arbor, which is decently big but not overwhelming, and there’s always something to do there. It’s also a lot safer than Detroit despite being in roughly the same region.

My college is in northwestern Ohio. It’s in a pretty small town that’s past its heyday but the local government is trying to revive it, and they’re doing a decent job.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 96