Single Bronies 98 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Joyous Apple
Group Admin

Let's just say, along the way, we all want to try something new. Example being, dating. And while most sites require a credit card or an age group, this one doesn't. Just singles that are meeting and having a good time. Trying to get together. Want to help build the idea of this group and help moderate it? Tell me via PM! I'll be recruiting. Have any ideas to help the group, message it below! And thank you in joining in on kicking this group off. Soon we will have a story section. So please, leave your thoughts. And try to tag it to the best of your ability!

DH7

Honestly, I wasn't sure if this group was meant to be a sort of Brony dating service, or simply a support group. If you intend on this forum functioning as the former, then I wish you all the luck in the world, but I can't say that such a goal will be met, to be honest. This site is big, but it's not that big. There isn't likely to be a huge pool of people in this forum in the first place, and I highly suspect that gender ratio is going to be ginourmously skewed towards males.

To put it quite bluntly, given our current societal expectations, it's likely that males within the My Little Pony fandom are, percentage-wise, going to likely be more socially malfunctioned than the female demographic. Let's hope I'm wrong about that.

My other concerns are that out of the relatively small pool of people that are likely to join a forum like this, there's going to be too much of a diversity in age and location to make dating even remotely feasible. Might get lucky with a couple people forming some sort of online thing.

Sorry to sound like such a pessimistic penis-head. I'm hoping that I'm not right.

Joyous Apple
Group Admin

4497661 it's whatever abyone makes this group be. What it is right now? A group of single Bronies. Whether you choose to date or find friends or just read stories about it, power to you. All my premise for it was, was putting it out there that we are single.

DH7

Ah, well. I can see this forum serving several functions. Though everyone here be singles, not everyone is going to have the same experiences and whatnot. Some are going to be between relationships. Some are going to be virgins who've never been in a relationship. Some are going to be virgins that are comfortable with that fact, and still others are going to be very not-comfortable with themselves. Life advice and emotional support are two things that are entirely within the capabilities of a forum, such as this, regardless of whether or not it gains a significant memberbase.

Joyous Apple
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5