Single Bronies 98 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 58

BRING IT ON!!!

Name: Zef (last name forbidden)
Orientation: Straight. Will not hook up with other guys. Don't even bother making a joke; I don't want to hear it.
Birthday: July 28
Religion: Catholic Christian; very loose, but very devout.
Favorite shows: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (You don't say?), The Three Stooges.
Hobbies: Video games, singing Metal, making videos, ponies.
Favorite music: CLASSIC Heavy Metal (Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, etc.).
Favorite book: The Dragonspell series.
Favorite movie: The Three Stooges (2012), Terminator: Genisys, Avengers: Age of Ultron
Interests: Singing, playing games, making people happy.
Home: Ponyville, Equestria (somewhere in Michigan I guess).
Appearance: Pretty decent, I guess.
Personal quote: "You put bread in the toaster, Billy."

Name: Quill (Or whatever Ink or Quill based nickname you can think of) I don't give out my real name until I know someone.

Birthday: Sep 23rd

Home: Mid-state New York

Sex: Male

Orientation: Omnisexual (Leans mostly towards younger women, but that isn't a deal-breaker)

Interests: I'm an author who spends a good chunk of his time on this site. I love MLP, music, reading, writing, playing video games, and watching anime.

Favorite Movie: Depending on my mood: The Princess Bride / Wreck-It Ralph / RWBY (I consider each "Chapter" a movie.)

Favorite Bands: Skrillex, Skillet, Disturbed, Random Fan Covers, Various Video Game OSTs, Game Chops and Hopper, Random Songs From All Over, Brony Musicians.

Favorite Book: Anything by Brandon Sanderson; specifically The Stormlight Archive series.

Favorite Shows: Aside from MLP; Star vs. The Forces of Evil, Loony Toons (the Original), Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, and The Amazing World of Gumball.

Other: I'm looking for a relationship where I can be honest about myself. Being a brony always made me nervous going into new relationships; telling my parents were one thing, but a girlfriend? Dating sites are something I don't do -- between the scammers, the one-night-standers, and just how eerie it is, putting all your information out there... I just can't do it.

That might go some lengths to explain why I've been single for five years. My luck with women has been... shoddy would be a generous term. I've been single for 5 years, closing on 6, and that's not for want of trying. I seem to just have bad luck, it seems. I've had some bad experiences and they've messed up my sense of trust pretty bad -- I won't pretend like I'm perfect, because I'm not. I've got a boatload of issues, but who doesn't these days?

I'm pretty much only on this site, but I'm most certainly not opposed to texting, calling, and chatting, once I get to know someone better.

Name: Sanguine (Prefer not to say)
Birthday: October 27th
Home: Greeley, Colorado
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight-ish
Interests: Anime/Manga, Reading, Writing, D&D/Pathfinder, Gaming, YouTube, MLP, Blizzard Entertainment products, and many other things.
Favorite Movie: Warcraft (It's the first one that comes to mind when I think of my favorite movies.) I'm a Warcraft Lore Nazi and I love it, even though they altered the Lord. I'm fine with that, it did enough without having expositional Lore Dumps.
Favorite Bands: Too many. Though I have a love for both EDM and Orchestral music.
Favorite Book: I actually don't have a foavorite.

Name: Nate (that’s all I’m providing here, and just for consistency’s sake I’d prefer being referred to as Mine Menace or just Menace on this site)

Birthday: 20th June

Home: northwestern Ohio during the school year, southeastern Michigan during summer and holidays

Sex: male

Orientation: straight (though possibly a little bi...it’s probably just a little if at all)

Religion: none, I’m an atheist

Politics: liberal

Interests: I spend most of my time reading and listening to music. I also try to write a bit when I can, play video games, and play some music if I’ve got access to my violin, piano, mandolin, or guitar. I also occasionally take walks or ride my bike, weather permitting.

Favorite movie: I don’t have a single favorite but I like most Star Wars movies, the Harry Potter movies, Baby Driver, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Lion King, and Up, though I’m pretty sure I’ve forgotten some.

Favorite shows: aside from MLP, I love classic Spongebob, classic Simpsons, Rick and Morty, and Gravity Falls, though again, I’m pretty sure I’ve forgotten some.

Favorite books: I’ve read so many books it’s impossible to pick a favorite or keep track of many of them, but I like the Harry Potter books (except Cursed Child), the Bone graphic novel, most Michael Crichton books I’ve read, most Carl Hiaasen books I’ve read, and the Revenge of the Sith novelization by Matthew Stover.

Favorite bands and musicians: my favorite conventional bands are King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard, Arctic Monkeys, The Murlocs, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and Mild High Club. My favorite video game and movie soundtrack composers include John Williams, Michael Giacchino, Hans Zimmer, David Wise, Yoko Shimomura, and Grant Kirkhope. Other musicians I enjoy are Jeremy Kittel and Natalie MacMaster. I’m also getting into Altīn Gün, Thee Oh Sees, and Kikagaku Moyo.

I’d also like to add a bit that doesn’t really fit anywhere up there. It’s true that I’m single, and I have been for my whole life. However, I’m not exactly interested in pursuing a relationship, at least not completely, and I’m definitely not doing anything...intimate, mostly due to a vow I made five years ago or so.

It’s important to note that I’m not even sure I really understand romance. Like, I get how people end up loving each other—I’ve seen a lot of that between my parents, and I love my family and friends platonically—it’s just that for some reason, I feel like I won’t ever understand what that is like firsthand, even if I give it a go. But I don’t know for sure, since I’ve always been single, but I may very well be aromantic. I don’t know. I find myself hard to understand, and I feel like I should know myself by now.

But what am I doing in this group, then? Well, I guess it’s for two main reasons: to see if I can help or encourage the romantically minded here, and to see if I can learn about romance and whether I’m even capable of it. Plus I feel like this is a good community, especially since I hate being social all the time and the internet is an answer I like.

In any case, nice to meet all of you I haven’t met, and nice to see all of you I already have. :twilightsmile:

Name: Alex
Sex: male
Height: about 5'8"
Orientation: mostly straight, but bi-curious
Religion: Christian (no particular denomination; theologically conservative but fairly morally liberal)
Favorite Shows: MLP, JJBA, early Spongebob
Favorite movies: Star Wars, LoTR, X-men movies
Favorite games: Dark Souls/Bloodborne, Freedom Planet, Hollow Knight, The Messenger, classic Spyro, classic Sonic
Favorite music: rock, metal, VGM, some kinds of EDM, anime music
Other interests: programming, watching stuff on YouTube
Looking for: probably just friends for now

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 58