Members can introduce themselves here.

HudsonHawk
Name: Kyle
Birthday: July 21
Home: Milwaukee, WI
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Interests: Movies, TV, Video Games, occasional model building
Favorite Movie: Hudson Hawk (I have a lot of favorites, but this always comes to mind when people ask me what it is)
Favorite Bands: Journey, Huey Lewis and the News, AC/DC, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons
Favorite Book: Make Love the Bruce Campbell Way (I have never laughed harder while reading a novel)

Hi all, I`m Josh. 32 years old going on 33 on Aug 19th. Been single since junior high lol. Have tried several "dating sites" but found them all to fake; or you need a credit card to do anything on them. Just looking for someone to like me for me. I`m straight btw, but do support the LGBT community; in my opinion, we all deserve to find happyness in our lives.

Ahem!

Super57s

Name: Christopher, Chris.

Birthday: April 11th.

Sex: Male duh.

Orientation: Straight, possibly bisexual.

Home: Minnesota, St.Paul

Favorite Tv Shows...: Ridiculousness, World's Dumbest, Victorious, And a few others.

Favorite books: Don't have any.

Hobbies: Playing VG, writing, thinking, dishes, helping around the house when I can, and a few other things.

Personality and what I like in a person: Me: Cheerful, bitter, lonely, sarcastic, comedic, and honest.

What I see in a person that interests me: Funny, playful, Loyal, kind, compassionate, caring, and lovable. Other then that, I only really date you for if you're the right one...if not, then oh well.

DH7

Dat belt-buckle . . .

Name: Luke
Area: Southeast Missouri.
Religion: Atheist
Politically leanings: Pretty damn liberal.

Hobbies: Videogames, anime, writing, drawing, drinking, and smoking pot.

Favorite movies: Harry Potter, LOTR, Die Hard, Saving Private Ryan, Shrek, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King.
Favorite games: Metal Gear Solid, FFVIII, Silent HIll, The Last of Us, Portal 2.
Favorite anime: Ghost in the Shel: SAC, Inyuyasha, Toradora, Zero no Tsukaima, Inuyasha

I'm single, but not actively looking to change that at the moment. I've been jumping from various minimum wage jobs, and I don't think my life is a very good foundation for a long-term relationship.

ILoveFallOutBoy
(Will add photo later)
Name: Mac
Birthday: March 20
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bi, but I'm leaning towards being lesbian
Home: Ludowicci, GA
My favorite Tv shows: Doctor who, once upon a time, and impractical jokers
My favorite books: The Compound, Harry Potter, and kingdom keepers
My hobbies: video games, drawing/painting, and writing
What I look for in a person: commitment, loyalty, and artistic
And
4491658 Nice shirt, and you have the same birthday as my ex

Sure, why not.

Name: Jon (Most generic name in the USA FTW!)

Birthday: All Hallows Eve, or Halloween (If you don't know when that is, then you are either foreign or sad.)

Home: Southern Utah

Favorite TV shows: Don't exactly have TV, but I watch it at a friend's house. Most anime (haven't seen one I didn't like yet), How it's Made, Mythbusters, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Real shocker, eh?)

Favorite Books: Pretty much anything in a D&D style fantasy like Adventurers Wanted, the Inheritance Cycle, everything by Rick Riordan

Favorite Games: The entire Final Fantasy series up to and kinda including 13, the Metroid series up to and excluding Other M, Pokemon, Most sandbox games, Destiny

Hobbies: Gaming, reading, gaming, occasional writing, gaming, reading, and Roleplaying.

What I look for in a person: Someone who can exhibit the traits of all the Elements of Harmony to a degree, nothing too insane, speaking of insane, someone who isn't all boring and sane. I am insane, and it's no fun if the one I'm with isn't.

Currently jobless thanks to small towns not exactly having a booming workforce, though not from lack of trying. Well, cannae think of anything else, so here goes nothing... *click*

Regidar

Orientation: Pansexual

Home: Maui, Hawaii

Hobbies: Writing, music study/composition

Favorite Book: Rumo and His Miraculous Adventures

Tv Shows: House MD, MLP, Orange Is The New Black

What I look for in a person: Considered alive by a court of law

Name: Dan
Home: Iowa
Religious views: Atheist
Political leanings: Liberal
Hobbies: Video games, reading, watching movies and TV shows, listening to music, wasting time on the Internet :twilightsmile:
Favorite TV shows: MLP (duh), Star Trek TNG and Voyager, Stargate SG1, Firefly
Favorite movies: Star Wars, Star Trek, Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, James Bond, LOTR
Favorite books: Dragonriders of Pern, Harry Potter, some Star Wars books, Animorphs
Favorite video games: Sonic the Hedgehog, Super Smash Bros, Civilization, Halo

Name: Logan

Sex: Dude

Orientation: Straight (couldn't care which way anyway anyone else's tail swings)

Home: Stoke-on-Trent, England

Hobbies: Reading, writing, videogames, long walks, music, wasting hours (days) on the interweb.

Movies: Marvel universe, old Japanese monster shlock, most spoofs, westerns.

Music: Metallica, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, assorted 50's swing/blues (thank you, Fallout), Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Aerosmith.

Books: Painted/Warded Man, Skulduggery Pleasant, Fallout:Equestria (yeah am wearing the band's shirt at the concert!)

Games: Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Read Dead Redemption, Gta, Half-Life.

TV: Mlp, QI, Top Gear.

Internet: Mat Pat's Game Theory, DBZ Abridged, Funny Junk.

Aspirations: Become Police Officer.

Looks for in a person: Whoever will take the time and the Elements of Harmony minus magic (but if you can do magic totally hit me up cuz that's rad.)

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

Thanks!

And that is indeed an odd coincidence. I found I share my birthday with Robin Williams.

4494450 :pinkiegasp: wow, and I'm starting to think im the only female around here.. That or all the others are very silent

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

The others are silent. I recognize a few ladies on here.

4494558 o okay, well at least I'm not the only one

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

I understand. I think we should make it a rule that when you join you introduce yourself in this thread.

SeaBreeze173

name: Leigh
birthday: November 8th
sex: I'm a lady
Orientation: straight
home: North Carolina, USA
hobbies: writing, photography, dog training

DBZcrossover fan
name: Jared
birthday: April 27th
sex: i'm a guy
orientation: straight
home: West Virginia, USA
hobbies: writing, playing video games, working with my dad, cooking, mowing lawns,etc.

<-- My handle's over there
sex: cis male
orientation: gay with a hypothetical chance of bi-ness
home: central Arkansas
religion: atheist
politics: liberal
favorite books: Laurence Sterne's The Life and Opinions of Tristram Shandy, Gentleman", Neil Gaiman/Terry Pratchett's "Good Omens", most of the Discworld series, Douglas Adams's "Last Chance to See", James Joyce's "Finnegans Wake"
favorite movie(s): Too many to name, but, to pick one at random: Robert Wise's adaptation of Shirley Jackson's novella "The Haunting of Hill House"
favorite TV shows: MLP (duh), "Jeeves and Wooster", "QI", "A Bit of Fry and Laurie", "Jonathan Creek", "Good Eats"
favorite music: I'm too all over the map to write a concise list.
hobbies: writing, introspectioning, bassooning, cooking, wordplaying
my ideal job: either an English or music teacher, a bassoonist in an opera orchestra, or a linguist.

4494651 yeah that would help out a lot

Comment posted by Equitis deleted Sep 6th, 2016

4491658 The (Almighty, Great, Powerful and Overall Handsome...haha...just kidding...) Sorcerer

Real Name: I'm not sure I want to give that info just yet...:twilightblush:

Birthday: July 19

Home: Californ-IA!

Interests: Video games (Nintendo, Phoenix Wright, Fire Emblem Awakening, Kingdom Hearts, Portal, TF2, ect.), MLP, Disney, Star Trek, Marvel, Star Wars, Mystery Science Theater 3000 and anything I deem fun!

Favorite Movie: The Lion King/Star Trek 2: Wrath Of KHAAAN!

Favorite Music Artist: Billy Joel/Tom Jones

Favorite Book: Harry Potter and The Prisioner Of Azkaban

Hobbies: Acting, voice acting (when I get a microphone), playing video games, playing piano and writing MLP fanfiction.

What I look for: Someone who's very high spirited and fun. It's never a dull moment with them. I also like people with the same interests with me, as it makes it easier to have a conversation. It really doesn't matter what they look like to me, it's on the inside that counts. Good Lord, that was cheesy.

Name: John Staggs

Orientation: straight/interested in transgender

Appearance: chubby(Im a big pillow), 5ft 10in

Fave books: ALL OF THEM! But mostly stuff like Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, the Animorphs, and the Hobbit.

Fave movies: Jurassic series, GODZILLA, and most superhero movies

Fave tv shows: Supernatural (haven't been watching this season), Big Bang Theory, wrestling

Hobbies: reading and writing, drawing, a few videogames, relaxing, and keeping pet reptiles

Edit: I absolutely despise the crap that passes for good cartoon entertainment these days. :twilightangry2: I'm taking about Sanjay and Craig, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, and Steven Universe. I personally blame that bastard sponge for starting the idea that stupid automatically means funny. It has even spread to marvel and dc!

Mlp fim is the saving grace that lets me get my cartoon fix.

Hoof bump for that belt buckle. :moustache:

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

(Hoof bumps back)

4515348 :yay:

So can we not add our stories?

Sup, chaps.

Online Handle: ThatWeatherstormChap (Aka 'Lemon' or whatever else you people call me)

Age: Young enough to be an idiot, old enough to know better.

Gender: All Lemons are female, but I'm a little bit of a tomboy at times, I guess.

Sexual Orientation: I think Lemons reproduce asexually.

Physical Appearance: Well, I'm pretty small and of average build, but I have a big personality. I have medium length, curly dark brown hair. Some other Brony told me it reminded him of Rarity's mane, but he was breathing really heavily and smiling like a serial killer, so I was a bit creeped out and disregarded it. I've a pretty perky nose, greenish blue eyes that change colour when they want to, and a dimple on my left cheek. I wear glasses, but I've been told I make them work. I prefer to wear fall colours and smart casual attire.
I'm small and yellow and bumpy and round.

Personality: I'm a fairly bubbly sort of individual, but (hopefully) not too overbearing or annoying. I mean, I'm not into that whole, "le XD i'm sooo randum XDDDD" kinda mindset. I like having fun with good people, and care deeply for my friends and family. Offline, I'm actually a rather reserved sort of being, enjoying some of the finer things in life and sometimes a little too content to be in my own company, but I can thrive in social situations if needs be. Despite my rather lax attitude on the outside, I tend to worry about irrelevant things often and I'm a bit of sociopath. It doesn't take much to get me angry and I'm very hands on, even with people who could kick the crap out of me, but I'm trying to combat that. I say "friendo" a lot, and actually hate the taste of lemons. I also have some sort of weird hat fetish.

Religious Views: Some sorta agnostic /atheist hybrid.

Political Views: I don't care about politics and I don't care about countries. I only care about those very close to me.

Employment Status: Barmaid. Part-time journalist and tutor. Currently attending university, majoring in English.

Interests: Writing, reading, playing guitar, binging TV shows, gaming. Stalking FIMfiction threads because I've got nothing better to do at work.

Favourite Games: Literally too many to mention. I play almost anything, from first person role playing games to third person tactical shooters, to MMORPGs to driving sims, to smug narrative based pieces of interactive fiction. I'm quite partial to some Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and Final Fantasy.

Favourite Books: A lot of Terry Pratchet's works. A Song Of Ice And Fire, because bandwagon, that's why. I also read a lot of graphic novels, but my favourite book ever remains Andy Griffiths' The Day My Bum Went Psycho.

Favorite Movie: Troll 2 is a masterpiece.

Favourite Bands: You've probably never heard of them, because I'm such a preppy scene hipster indietronica gargling, alterative rock binging, weird-genre loving bitch. Any soft accoustic, glam-pop electronica, moodstep, glitch hop, and industrial house, to name but a few types of audio swill I listen to.

Favourite Anime: I call them cartoons because I'm not a weeb, baka.

What I look for in a mate: I will only date Davenport, Braeburn, Big Boss, Zachary Quinto, or Joseph Joestar. No exceptions.

Birthday: November 8, 1994
Home: Originally I'm from Alaska, but currently I live in Minnesota.
Interests: Video games, writing, Gmodding, and jamming out to music.
Favorite Movie: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Favorite Music Artist: Don't make me pick!
Favorite Book: Does Fallout:Equestria count? If not, then the multitude of Star Wars books I've read do.

What did you think?
MR BUTTER, WHAT DID YOU THINK?

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

Favorite Movie: Troll 2 is a masterpiece.

Run away with me, my love. :heart: :pinkiehappy:

HudsonHawk
Group Admin

Got it on Blu Ray, baby!

Run away with m- oh I'm too late... :raritycry:

Comment posted by Muggonny deleted Apr 16th, 2017

SIR OM NOM NOM
Name: Francis (or Marben)
Nicknames: Meow, Meowy, Marben, Frank, Franz, Cousin, Chadice, Captain Fabulous.
Birthday: Dec 5
Home: California (somewhere in LA)
Horoscope: Sagittarius
Asian zodiac: rabbit/cat
Orientation: ...bisexual
Appearance: kind of buff (kind off), 5'8ish and 170+pounds of bones, muscle, and fat. Mistaken as an 18yr old and mostly had a crew cut hairstyle. Natural athlete.
Ethnicity: Filipino (kumostas?)
Interests: obviously games, art, boxing, human psychology
Favorite Movie: Aliens
Favorite Bands: ONE OK ROCK, American Authors, Bastille.
Favorite Book: Logic: The essentials of deductive reasoning, 1632, To kill a Mockingbird, A Samurai's Tale
Hobbies: drawing, and gaming.
Personality: a bag of candy, some good and some bad, sweet and sour. People think of me as the guy who looks stupid but is actually well-read, very playful, very. But I also don't turn down from a debate and I mostly talk before I fight, and probably get famous at HS for doing that fight (not proud of that). But I also had gone through many habits and stuff (drinking, a cup of vodka, never shots or the occasional razor at the dark times), but I'm a expressive guy that lives to draw horse things...
Experience: dated a couple guys in the last year, not a gal, yet.
Religious Views: Most called me a catholic but I'm really nonreligious, but I still believe in Christ.
What I look for: somebody who can be loyal (and not be like my ex BF) and can accept me with open arms. Someone who I can share my ambitions and passion to, along with as much understanding.
What I loathe: what the Brits would call "SafeMates" and the literal man-whores
What I'm known for:
-Karate: Ice Cold Killer
-boxing: natural power slugger
-school: Frank! The guy literally surrounded by girls (most of the people I hang out with are gals, half of them dykes)
-at the bad neighborhood: that one f*cker
-Team Pakamut: the next champion
-martial arts: Grandmaster's son
-online: MeowMadness

4494544 XD

I would've said that is so sad...

Hey, I can run away with you too, if you'd like.
Heck, I'll run away with everyone. I just feel like a run.

4520417 I'll try to keep up. (hugz)

That it's sad, being one of the only gals to introduce yourself here (*cough cough* 92% of the people introducing themselves being male, including myself)
Or maybe you're confused why I said that, idk, I guess it's a funny post that reminds me of ironic situations.
Lesbians going to a gay bar for example, only when they got there, there were only guys.

sex: male
orientation: bi but leaning towards girls.
religion: a fairly non-devote catholic
favorite books: Inkheart, Daemon/Freedom(tm), Seraphina, Harry Potter books, Chronicle of a Death Foretold
favorite movie(s): Moonrise Kingdom, Adaptation, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Into the Woods, A Funny Thing Happened On the Way To the Forum, Pirates of the Caribbean
favorite TV shows: Psych, Durarara!!, Gravity Falls, MLP, Avatar: The Last Airbender
favorite music: Voxtrot, Arcade Fire, other indy rock
hobbies: writing, watching cartoons, keeping up to date with global affairs

Well, considering that we have about the same number of gay/bi/pan guys if not more than girls, I think it's a good enough dating pool, for some of us anyway.

4521932 like I said in my intro, Interested in transgender.

But they have to look like girls, other than that I'm not picky.

Toni, 15, female, biromantic lesbian, no religion but considering Buddhism, reader of all sorts of genres but always a fan of fiction, an animation geek and not quite the fan of live-action films, I like to listen to almost anything regarding music (except for vulgar rap music) and my hobbies include writing, reading and that's pretty much it.

Name: Avery (or Luci, whatever you prefer)
Orientation: Pan
Religion: Athiest
Hobbies: Playing and listening to music, drawing, cosplay
Favorite Movie: Love is all you need?
Favorite Book: I can't choose! :applejackunsure:

Name: Unspecified

Birthday: January 13

Home: Tiny little town in Missouri

Sex: Male (Online and mentally, I switch like crazy)

Orientation: Dunno, straight, I guess?

Interests: Music, Anime

Favorite Movie: Color of Magic

Favorite Bands: Owl City, Boys Like Girls

Favorite Book: ???

Religion: Screw that

Political View: F* that

Birthday: May 30
Home: Sin City
Interests:Music,Drawing,Gaming,
Favorite Bands:Escape The Fate,Falling In Reverse,Black Veil Brides
Hobbies:Playing Video Games,Video editing,Earning Achivements
Favorite Book: Screw Reading

Name: Ben Vance
Sexuality: Straight (as a yardstick)
Nationality: USA
Religion: None, but my parents want me to be a christian, and therefore dislike the LGBT society. :ajbemused: I personally think they're just other human beings.
Hobbies: Writing for FiMfiction (non OC) and fanfiction.net (with OC), watching the associated tv show, writing in general, pulling all nighters, drawing, cooking, music, yadda yadda yadda.
Favorite movie: Ferris Bueller's Day Off :rainbowlaugh:
Favorite book: Anyway* by Arthur Salm
Favorite TV show: Teen Titans GO! (wish they'd bring the old one back)
Favorite Pony: changes from time to time. :scootangel:
Fun Fact: I hide my interest in the show because I have a phobia of judgement. An irrationally large phobia.
Not currently looking for a relationship, nor will I plan to.

Name: PM for that
Age 21
Gender male
Weight: skinny
Haircolor: brown
Interest: pop culture, history and politics.
Favorite show: doctor who
Favorite movie: Star Wars trilogy
Looks: average
Personality: laid back, nonchalant.
Political views: left
Favorite music: classical
Looking for: skinny, innocent looking, around a year younger or older, who is caring , nurturing, sweet with caretaker like qualities and strong willed. Long hair optional and blond optional

Name: Sandman (I don't like revealing my real name or age. Soz.)
Birthday: October 26
Orientation: Bisexual
Interests: Music, Gaming, Art
Hobbies; Bass Guitar, Drums, Keyboard, Singing, Songwriting, Drawing

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 58