Tickle Fics 92 members · 151 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I like to collect stats, and one day I was thinking "How many tickle scenes are there in all of my stories, combined?" While it sounds like a straightforward question, it really depends on what you mean by "tickling scene." They're not all created equal and wondering what qualifies has left me unable to pick a specific number.

Specifically, I want to ask: do you think it counts if the tickling only occurs as a side effect? Like, when chatting with a friend, I once said that my 8th story featured the first time I ever wrote a tickle scene... but then I had to backtrack on that a bit because my 5th story contains an event where somepony is being given belly rubs and it makes her giggle. Such also occurs several times in my 9th story.

That same story (#9) also has both a planned-out, organized tickle scene in one chapter, then a surprise attack in another chapter. Those two types, I do find distinguishable.

Basically, for my catalog, if you count only organized tickle scenes, where all participants knew ahead of time that it was happening, I have written 6 tickling scenes. Including surprise tickle attacks, that number increases to 8. Including ponies getting ticklish from having their bellies rubbed during a petting session, the answer is 13. Which figure would you side with?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1