Tickle Fics 92 members · 151 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm thinking I will proceed with writing tickle stories, despite what I was talking about in my last thread. I guess I should have clarified things further in it; I don't have a problem if people get turned on by the story, that's perfectly fine, I just don't want people to (falsely) assume in the comment section that I get turned on by it as well. I'm not trying to make the stories sexual.

I guess I'll just go at it and hope for the best.

Anyway, the story ideas I brought up were the idea of the Mane Six having a party where they take turns tickling each other, and the idea of a human getting tickled by a pony. But now I have another idea, and I'm wondering if it should act as a prequel to the tickle party story.

So the idea is that Applejack, after thinking she doesn't like being tickled, decides to try experiencing it again, and asks Rarity to tickle her. As for why I chose Applejack as the ticklee and Rarity as the tickler, I have no idea. That's just what popped into my head. Then I think I'll have Rainbow Dash give it a go as well. I'm not sure who her tickler will be, but I'm thinking either Pinkie or Twilight.

I do think that story could sequence into the tickling party, but I'm not sold on it. Like, maybe the jump is too big. Going straight from only two ponies trying out consensual tickling for the first time in who knows how long to them agreeing to participating in a full-blown party of it... I feel like there's something missing in between there. But what fills the space? Or would it work just fine with only those two? Or would they work better as not a series at all?

Yeah, I'm stuck. So what do you guys think?

Thanks for the feedback! No idea why I didn't get the notification for your reply...

I’d like to read that tickle party story you were thinking up! Sounds interesting!

Thanks! It's on my list!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5