Tickle Fics 92 members · 151 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hi, I was just checking to see how things are going. Primarily to see if the mod or mods are still checking up every now and then, because I was thinking of making a Tickle-Play group myself, but I'd feel uncomfortable if I were directly competing with mods of another group, because I'd rather just join a group and help it grow instead of compete with it first.

Given that this group is still really small and doesn't look very active, I wanted to check to see if there was a mod or an admin here to interact with anyone who might post in the forums, For example, to suggest ways to improve the group, like some possible banners, ways to improve/expand the front page description, or more functional things like some helpful/fun sticky threads for the forums or answering questions about what separates Tickle fights with Tickle Teases, and other questions about the folders and what should go where.

If I can help this group grow, I will be fully content with joining this group and not making a new one.

But if it seems that the mods/admin are not present to work on this kinda stuff anymore, then I think I might just go ahead and create my own tickling based group, so that way we have a place for both ticklish pone stories, discussions and some overall growth for the group!

Comment posted by TheEvilCookie deleted May 24th, 2017

5757830 I wish there were more forum discussions and stories as well but oh well it will grow in time

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3