Anti Cyber Bullying Project 26 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Okay so... A few days ago I was looking on my Facebook feed and saw something shocking... Back in my elementary school days I had a bully named Donald. He was a HUGE dick. He would beat the shit outta me for YEARS! Started third grade, bled into fourth but half way through he disappeared until Middle school where he tormented me yet again in seventh grade and went ALL the way to my senior year in high school. I tried putting everything behind us aside but he just kept on being a huge dick.

Anyways back to the shock... Apparently on one of my best friends posts was a picture of my bullies mother. In an OBITUARY! She was a great woman... Trying to get me and her son to be friends. I read the Obituary and I found out she was a nurse. She worked at a local hospital and did an outreach program to other countries for medical aid. When I saw that I didn't know whether to laugh or cry but... If I laughed i'd swear I was insane and that would really make me an asshole. But crying for a BULLY who tormented me all my years in school? Who had heard of such a thing? Yeah I can see it in a video game or a movie but IRL it seems like something isn't right there.

TELL ME! Should I feel empathetic for him or not feel a thing?

It really depends on what your heart tells you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2