• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Comment posted by Plain Hunter deleted Apr 8th, 2015

Facebook is blue

Blue is not pink

Facebook is bad:fluttershbad:

Comment posted by Plain Hunter deleted Apr 8th, 2015
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Congrats, dumbass, on being the first to get banned from this group that's less than a day old.

damn, what'd he do?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

You didn't see all the unnecessary F-bombs he was dropping in those nonsensical replies?
There's a time and a place for profanity, but this isn't it. And speaking as a fan of the F-word, it was disgusting how unimaginatively he was using it.

oh...

maybe i'm too used to seeing, using, and hearing the word "fuck" being used to notice it...

is that bad?:pinkiesad2:

if not, i'm feelin' like Twilight right now

her pink little streak in her mane is so adorable i just can't contain myself!!!!

if i see another cute thing today, i'm gonna die

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

I'm fine with it used as emphasis, and make frequent use of it myself. But when it's literally every other word in a post, that's going over the line.

that makes sense...

i can't stop thinking about Winnie the Pink

4255944 Facehoof is brown like the P.O.O. ..
4255963 Yeah, I guess that is an acheivement?
4255989 What a shame, we should never get that used to these words. Words needs to mean something, or they are no longer words. Just pointless noncens noises.
4256000 No Pony can consume sweets like a Pink Pinkie.

4255936 Pink isn't a real color...I'm such a buzzkill.

4256682 Why is pink not a real color?

4256695 It's kinda complicated. I mean yes, you can see it but it isn't technically a color on a scientific standpoint. It has something to due with how your eyes precieve visible light and the Electromagnetic Spectrum and other freaky science shit.

There are websites that can explain it to you as well

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

4256720 - I don't have time to watch the video at the moment, but it is true that there is no single wavelength of light which corresponds to the shades or colors that we call pink.

Of course, denigrating a color for not adhering to a strict scientific definition is an entirely fruitless endeavour. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18