Comments ( 65 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 65
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Post pink ponies! You know you wanna...

Too much? Nahh, never enough cadence, for she is best

scoots2
Group Admin

4255137 Rainbow Power Pinkie is underrated. I'll see if I can get a good picture of mine. In the meantime:

Source

scoots2
Group Admin
scoots2
Group Admin

This is my Pinkie!

Source

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Powerful pretty pink party pony princess!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Do they hafta normally be pink, or just pink when you post 'em? And just ponies?

--Sweetie Belle

4255277 I love this, just not sure why she needs the horn or wings to be a Princess. She could do any of these already.
4255252 There is another Pink mare to love. Question is; Where do i pick her up in order to liberate her?
4255225 That is beautiful.
4255217 I love your interpretation here.
4255210 Woah, that filly.
4255152 Now, that is what I call Pink. (Pink, pink, more pink, added to the colour of Pink)
4255142 That equals Purple.
4255141 Thanks for brining them all up, just for the pink radience.
4255137 Colourful, right there.
4255127 That is a sweetie.
Yikes, my image doesn't want to appear, how does one post images here?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

That equals Purple.

There seems to be some disagreement on that count. I see her (and a couple of other ponies) as being right on the dividing line between pink and very light purple, so it's tough to say at times...

how does one post images here?

Um, click on the image icon at the top of the comment editor (in between the link icon and the YouTube icon) and enter the address of an image.

Ideally, you'll want to post smaller images to keep the thread from loading too slowly for people with older computers or bad connections. I try to keep file sizes below 300K, myself.

4256373 I guess I can live with a few slight dissagreements, here and there.
Her body is clearly Purple, even if it may be light.
The majority of her mark could be seen as Pink to Cerise.
Even when the mane and tail are mainly Indigo, it has a Purple and a pink streak.
I guess that can keep her in on a minor technicality?

If the Pony is required to be entirely Pink, does blue eyes disqualify Pinkie, the most Pink of all the Pink Ponies?

I can see how keeping the images fairly small is ideal. Wouldn't want to fill up the thread with just his one image.
However, if it is too small, there is no details either, which means it is pointless to send.

Ok, I did find the icon, between the link and the Tube, right?
I found a square and an address field.
The square only makes the image fill up my window, which doesn't help. Is there a trick to this?
Address, how do I find the desired image on the webbings? Do I have to load the image to another site, from where I can then link it back?

arcum42
Group Admin

--arcum42

4256304 Woah, you found a pink female draggon? AkA Dragoness.

Ps; seems to be a great day to see images today.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

If the Pony is required to be entirely Pink, does blue eyes disqualify Pinkie, the most Pink of all the Pink Ponies?

Nobody ever said they had to be entirely pink. I've been concentrating on pink-coated ponies, although there's some interest in adding pink-maned ponies as well.

The square only makes the image fill up my window, which doesn't help. Is there a trick to this?

I... don't know what to tell you. I've never had anything like that happen to me. Have you checked the site FAQs?

Do I have to load the image to another site, from where I can then link it back?

Well, I guess that's one way to do it, but the easier way is to just find a pic you like on a site that already hosts plenty of great pony content, like Derpibooru or DeviantArt.

4256343 I brought them up because she is best princess

4257711 Ah, that makes sense. Just that the general public seems to twist around, never fnding the one who stay on top.
One day it is Celestia, the next it is Luna, or Cadence, and Twilight, but the very first of the once known is Pinkie Pie.
I have a few stories of her as Princess, or even Queen.
4257705 Hmm, this fashion is back. Cerilee explained how it was the hottest rage when she was a little filly.
4256483 Ah yeah, but some Pony had to ask the questions. The coat would always be fine. even if the mane and tail adds more to it.
Seems some other Pony found the filly I was looking for,with the mark of three pink diamonds?
It hasn't how lucky you are. or is there a problem on my end?
Then I need to find the image I was looking for, but I guess i could just pick the first few images I like?
4256453 Thanks for finding the filly for me. Seems she got her mark by now?
Some Pony needs to write a story about her too. She needs to be featured.

4258562 Ooh, Cadence as a queen? I would live under her rule

4258591 There should be a few stories to the effect.
One particular episode could be taken as excuse or explanation.
Just a few minor alterations of the wedding at theanterlot and this would have been the case.

This is perhaps the pinkest pic of the Spa ponies I have come across yet.

Source

Uh... I'm not sure if I can explain it all that well, but I'll try my best to help you. In order to post pictures, you need to find an image and get the direct URL. For example, I'll use the pic I just posted. The direct image URL is "http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/225/1/e/aloe_and_lotus_wallpaper_by_chcobo_hyper-d5aytqn.png"

Next, you need to use the "Add Image" icon in the effects bar. I took a few snapshots to help me explain things thouroughly here:

After clicking that icon, this box will open up:

Put the image URL into the text field. When you click on "Add Image" (if you hold down on the button anyway), you will see a preview of the picture appear in the box if you did things correctly:

That SHOULD allow you to post pictures into comments, but it's good practice to "Preview" your comment before you post just to make sure that things worked out properly:

Hopefully this helps! :pinkiesmile:

After popping my head into this thread a little bit, I realized we needed a little bit more Sea Swirl.

Source

arcum42
Group Admin

Pinkie making snow angels!

--arcum42

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

C'moooooon, she's adorable

Like Pepto Bismol.

Comment posted by DH7 deleted May 22nd, 2015

4255127 Pink pony cuddles! :heart:

You might know or recognise dennybutt's art. Here I'm picking out three recent pink pieces that I rather like. First up, Cheerilee:

Then there's Firefly from the first generation:

And finally, Twilight from the first generation:

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

4396028 Dennybutt's style never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 65