OC Adoption Group 147 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Shine
Group Admin

For those who are confused why I'm posting this again: I decided to add some more detail so the instructions may be a bit more clear to both adopters and creators.

For people who are going to adopt: Once you have picked out the orphan or orphans you want to adopt, reply to the comment (If you don't know how to do it, press the arrows in the top left corner) with the orphan asking if you can adopt them or stating that you would like to adopt them. The person who posted the orphan should respond, if it a no, then if you don't know why, ask. If it is a yes, you should get an PM with the orphan's info and their thread deleted.

For people who want to create OC orphans: Post a thread with the orphan or orphans name as the title. In the thread often a picture of the OC/s(bases are allowed as long as you use them under the base creator's rules) with some info on them. See some forums for examples. Then you wait. Once somebody comments on the thread, if no one else has offered to take him/her/them before, you should accept it. Some people don't know how to reply to comments or just don't know that they should reply in a thread so you should check the thread from time to time. When you agree to this person adopting the orphan/s, make sure to ask them if the names of the OC/s that will take the orphan or if it just them. Once they answer send them the orphans info and delete the thread.
A few more suggestions: If someone calls it cute, you should thank them, and maybe even ask if they would like to adopt the orphan/s if the orphan/s are not already taken. And when your orphan is adopted you could post it in the History Room in their memory of their time here.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

FoxFace100
Group Contributor

I got no PM when I adopted one earlier, so I just saved the picture?

Scootaloo96
Group Admin

4401623 foxface has a question
4401627 Reply button

Shine
Group Admin

4401627 You forgot to reply.

And no, it's just the creator is very busy, so it may take a while for him to get around to you... if you're talking about who I think you're talking about.

Shine
Group Admin

4401652 I got that

FoxFace100
Group Contributor

4401652 Shit again?!!?!?

FoxFace100
Group Contributor

4401656 Who do you think I'm talking about?

Scootaloo96
Group Admin
Shine
Group Admin
FoxFace100
Group Contributor

4401680 No ^.^ Sheltie Paws

Shine
Group Admin

4401685 Oh, well she'll get along to you soon enough

FoxFace100
Group Contributor
Melon Blast
Group Contributor

Question:Are FIMFics made including the OCs that are adopted?

Another question:Could I still use the OC after adopted?

(For example, I put... Lemon Attack (random name) up for adoption and they get adopted. Then I make a FIMFic including them as the main character.)

Shine
Group Admin

4409669 No, not usually unless somebody puts them in a story that isn't usual

Depends on the one who adopted the orphan, you have to discuss it when them

Also you forgot to reply

Melon Blast
Group Contributor

4422894 I do not understand. There is nothing to reply to...?

Shine
Group Admin

4425235 No, you forgot to reply to the comment.You forgot to hit reply first

Melon Blast
Group Contributor

4425276 OH... Sorry...

Forest Shade
Group Contributor

so when they adopt one, do you send them the picture? How do I get the OC over there? (sorry, I'm new to this group)

Shine
Group Admin

4431438 Yes. Easy, just do what you would do with what you would do with any other image.

Forest Shade
Group Contributor

4431462 Shine, somebody wants to adopt Piper (an orphan). How do I send it to them?

Shine
Group Admin

4438672 Like it says, PM them

Daylight Glimmer
Group Contributor

4401623 How do I find the orphan pics? Or their info?

Shine
Group Admin

4481686 All created orphans are in the forums of course, with their picture and info.

Daylight Glimmer
Group Contributor

4481870 How do I find it though?

Shine
Group Admin

4481972 Just go to the forums to find the orphans. I do not understand why you are asking this twice

phoenixrainbow94
Group Contributor

how can I see the OC ponies?

Shine
Group Admin

5167394 The forums.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28