Double Diamond 220 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Rules:

Rule #1 - This one is obligatory, we need to obey the Site Rules at all times.
Just so there isn't any confusion down the line, this group is not marked as NSFW. That means no direct linking to [Mature]-rated stories. I believe you can still add Mature stories to the folders, however.

Rule #2 - Be nice, be respectful. Please try to remain civil at all times while posting or commenting in this group. While differences of opinion can produce arguments at times, I'd prefer for those arguments not to degenerate into something ugly.

Rule #3 - Feel free to post threads, but please try to keep them at least somewhat about the character of Double Diamond. Also, while it's understood that double-posting can happen, try not to spam the same thread over and over.

Rule #4 - Add stories to the appropriate folders. Some stories fit multiple genres, and it's perfectly fine to add them to all of the folders that they fit into. Just don't add, let's say for example, a [Slice of Life]/[Comedy] fic to the [Romance] folder. Even if Double Diamond only plays a minor role, go ahead and add it here.
Rule #4.1 - Mature stories are to be added ONLY to the "Mature Fics Go Here" folder. Rule 4.1 will be abolished soon.

If you have any suggestions on how to improve these rules further, don't hesitate to share your idea by replying to this thread.

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Update: I added a minor addendum regarding [Mature] stories and folders.

Edit 73 weeks later: The addendum was a rather silly one, in all honesty...

4241876 simple but gets the point a crossed, I love it when rules are like this. I did have a idea for a rule, but it kinda slipped my mind, so most likely it wasn't a important rule

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

I love it when rules are like this

Okay, that means I did a decent job for my first group! :yay:

By the way, if that idea for a rule ever comes back to you, I'll be more than willing to listen to it. :twilightsmile:

4250025 first group well that's a little disheartening for me nothing against you.

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

No offense taken at all, but I must admit I'm curious why it would be disheartening for you... :rainbowhuh:

4250075 no one seems to join, my groups, your group has done as good as one of my oldest groups which is about a year old with 70 members I beleive

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

I see... :pinkiesad2: Well, I think a large part of why so many joined here is because I've promoted this group in several other groups that have a decent number of members. Such as the Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau.

If you don't mind me asking, which group (or groups) did you create?

4250120 I've done the same, but this is rule thread let move this else where

Rule #4.1 - Mature stories are to be added ONLY to the "Mature Fics Go Here" folder.

I have a story that is marginally a Mature fic named Starlight and her Double Diamond Affair that features Double Diamond, however, the folder mentioned in rule 4.1 doesn't exist either at the same level as main for in any of the tag folders. Is this intentional? I'd sure hate for the other Double Diamond fans to miss out on a good slice of life story.

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. It seems as though I may have accidentally deleted that folder at some point or other when I was trying to manage stories here. :twilightsheepish:

Although, now that I think about it a bit more, it was a rather silly rule to have in the first place since people who have their "view mature" setting turned off wouldn't see those stories in the folders anyway. I'll probably post a new thread about this when I can get access to a computer, but go ahead and add your story to whatever other folders it fits in.

4241876 Promoting our own Double Diamond stories should be acceptable as well, right? I intend to write a couple of fics with him in a starring role in the next few months.

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Yes, that would certainly be fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13