Double Diamond 220 members · 51 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Okay, I'm going to post this thread both here and in the Party Favor group, so I hope you guys don't get annoyed with me for posting near exact copies in your feed. :twilightsheepish:

First, I'd like to thank you all for joining so quickly. :yay:

Secondly, this is the first (and technically second) time I've ever made a group. If you have any suggestions on how to help improve it, I'm all ears. If you'd like to become an Admin, please let me know. I won't go willy-nilly about adding people as admins, but if you are willing to help me with a few things, you'll likely be a good candidate.

Here's what I'd like the most help with:

(1.) Finding (or making) a decent banner or icon for the group.
(2.) Aside from making sure we all follow the site rules, what other rules would you suggest?
(3.) Writing and/or finding stories. Yes, the episode was just barely aired and we should give people time to write, but I've already seen at least one story pop out regarding one of the other characters that debuted in the Season 5 premiere. Keep your eyes open.

MlpFluttershy
Group Admin

Banner? Cover picture?

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

I'm likng the middle left one for the group avatar. Any chance you could crop it? I'm on mobile right now or I'd try it myself...

Also, whatever pics you posted on the thread over in Party Favor are too big for my phone to deal with and I can't load that page, so I can't see them or your comment at the moment. :twilightsheepish:

p.s. I appreciate the help with finding pics. I'll promote you to Admin in both groups so you can edit the images in, unless you just want to provide me with the pic URLs so I can add them. Either way, thank you! :twilightsmile:

MlpFluttershy
Group Admin

4240069 I have the same problem as you. I'm on my mobile right now. Otherwise, I would've cropped it. So sorry!! I'm still on the look out for these two's pics and stories, though. I will add them though if you want. Maybe find some more too.

nice for the guy I was calling Special Snowflake to finally have a name

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

By the name you gave him, it sounds like you started calling him that after you watched the episode, even though he was named in Part 1. (He's the one who acted more or less as Starlight Glimmer's second-in-command until her secret was revealed.)

However, it's possible his picture was revealed as a spoiler before the episode aired and I just never saw it...

there was photos of him already out and that was the name that some folks were bouncing about

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

That explains it. I didn't really pay attention to spoilers like that. :twilightsheepish:

ahh, well I just counldnt stay away from those creepy smile when I saw them

gamexpert1990
Group Admin

Thank you again for providing those pics. I just gained access to a computer and I hope I did a decent cropping job.

4239801 Glad the group is so big. If you ever need any help or adminship,you know who to call. :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11