The Derp Group 23 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

I have come up with a challenge for all the Derps out here! This is a thread called "horsewords", because I felt like it. No, that part isn't relivant. But what I think is a coolio idea is that we all say a paragraph, and we adventually write some horsewords about Derpy, from 500-1000 words long. And then I post it as a story, and WEBLAMO! Horsewords. So, I shall start us off. Ready? Side-note: no limits! Only requirement is that it is in English and it stays about Derpy/Derpy's muffintabulous life.

It was a muffinlicious day to be flying in the mail. Derpy finished her last house, and was clocking out. Only being about 3 o'clock, she decided the best cause of action was to grab about OVER 9000 muffins from Sugarcube Corner. Upon reaching Shugarcube Corner, she pulled out as much of her super special currency (pony pocket lint) from her pocket as possible. Then she greeted Pinkie Pie.

Athurs not: That was my paragraph. I have started us off like any great story should. Now you folks give it a try! Also, count words so it doesn't take too long. Mine is about 69 horsewords long.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1