Oc Art 25 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Toffee Bean
Group Admin

Either PM them or email them. To become a request able artist, either PM me here or email me at Abbilden@gmail.com, and if t has important info in the request to be a artist for OC Art please email me as I can keep track of it better. Another thing is tell me if you want people to contact you in other ways than PM so I can add them to your profile on here so people know what the best way to contact you. Another thing is PM any of the admin saying you taking a break, and we will put On Vacation beside your name so people don't keep bugging you. If you have a price for drawing people OC's please tell so I can add that info. If you want to request a artist draw your oc either PM them or contact them in the way they like most for you to contact them. If you are a artist, any art style is okay as long as it stays SFW, same for people who want to post pics of their OC's. While you can request NSFW pics for your oc those pics, will not be allowed to be post and only have a link to them. If any of the admins find out you post a NSFW pic you will banned forever, there will be no return back. For more info about the things you shouldn't do go to the rules thread to learn more.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1