Magic 31 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

If you would like to become an admin for this group please comment below or PM EstrellaEssentia.

Thread Reviewer Admin (Thunderbolt Sentinel) - someone who reviews all the threads and comments to make sure things are relevant, cordial, and respectful.
Story Reviewer Admin - it is the administrative position wherein the admin sorts through the story folders to ensure all stories are relevant and properly placed
Rules/Ban Admin (Thunderbolt Sentinel/EstrellaEssentia) - one who makes sure all rules are followed and retains the power to ban and delete comments, threads etc...
Project Admin - one who sets up all contests, spoiler reviews, etc...
Complaint Admin (EstrellaEssentia): answered all the complaint, comment, and suggestions
Designer Admin (RisingDawn): one who designs the layout, banner, and icon of the group.
Founder Admin (EstrellaEssentia): one who comes up with the group and the premise of said group.

4338664 I would still like to help.:twilightsmile: sorry I haven't done much, but nothing has really happened.:twilightsheepish:

4338682 thank you, I won't let you down! :twilightsmile:

4338664 my phone kicked me, can you make me an admin again.:rainbowlaugh:

4338713 I hate my phone! It posts things before I finish typing, losses connection after typing so I can't post, and is the undisputed king of accidental clicks (taps?)!:rainbowlaugh: thanks.:twilightsheepish:

4338664 Hi, I'm here. You need me to do stuff?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8