Magic 31 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

To start off as this group is a work in progress I will remove this blog if the admin sees it as unrelated, which I don't think she will, but it's good to be prepared.

So what happened to Trixie after her final episode so far? Where did she go? What is she doing now? I'm here to propose my theory!
So Trixie is a braggart who needs attention and followers most of the time, but can work without them as we've seen when she went to work on a rock farm, not exactly a stand up audience there. However she couldn't go back as the farmer's know her and almost all of Equestria knows what she did, if not, all of Equestria.

Twilight let her go, but her crimes are known. A failed show and Ursa (not her fault it arrived, it was the kids) caused her career to fail and made her seek out dark magic. What would being known for enslaving a town do? She would either have to move somewhere far away from Ponyville and civilized society or, move to another country. Let's look at both options.

Let's say she moved to a small town, but not out of Equestria. She would need to go somewhere no pony knew her. Appleloosa is out, the Apple's are tight nit and there's no way she'd be welcomed by them there after Ponyville and there's no way they don't know what happened. Same with the rock farm, or most other Equestrian towns and cities. Where could she go where no pony could find her? Somewhere no pony knows about. There's no way she doesn't study and look for things, how else could she have found out where the Alicorn Amulet was? Even the princesses didn't know, but Trixie found it. So, somewhere that is hard to find both by research, and by travel? I know one village, one where everypony is equal. Think about it. Twilight, one of the the most knowledgeable ponies in Equestria didn't know of it's existence and only vaguely knew about the amulet, so it's hard to find. However a lack of info on the town would lead to some issues. She wouldn't know about the dark secret the town has until it was too late. Like a engineer in Dead Space, by the time she knew what was going on, she couldn't escape. Unlike an engineer in Dead Space she wouldn't be able to fight her way out. Soon she was just another one of the herd. A herd where everypony knows your name.

Now let's say she left Equestria. Where would she go? We know there is a Zebra kingdom, a Griffon kingdom, Dragon country, The Changelings, and at least one another Pony country "Saddle Arabia". Let's narrow it down, Changelings or Dragons would be a dumb choice for her so they're off. Her magic wouldn't be anything special in Zebra country, but it's a good choice if she want's to hide. We never hear from the Zebra's in the show and only ever see one, so it can be assumed they keep to themselves, a good hiding place if she want's too say off of pony radar, but not like her. The other ponies would be nice, they're shaped a little different, but nothing she couldn't get over, not to mention they all seemed to be Earth Ponies. Now I can't prove it, but usual pony leader's possess the attributes of the race they lead, the leader's if I remember correctly where Earth Ponies, so if most of their populace is Earth Ponies it would be a good place to go to show off, or would it? Earth Ponies love a good show, but are generally stubborn and wouldn't put up with her for long. Last we have the Griffon Kingdom. This is where I think she would most likely go. From what wecan gather, it's closer that Saddle Arabia and like Earth Ponies, Griffons don't have magic, also Griffons seemed more diverse in personality, and if they do have a trend like Gilda anyway, she'll fit in fine, especially with magic to help her fend off any aggressors form some hot blooded Griffons who didn't like her show. And she worked well against an angry mane six, so what are a couple of moody Griffons?

So my theories are, equal pony or hiding in Griffonia, but hey. That's just a theory, a pony theory!:moustache:

Please feel free all five of you to post what you think below.:moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1