Twilight Dysphoria 23 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

For the longest time, I've identified as Lyra, but I've always been interested in Twilights. I thought that maybe I was Twisexual, but there wasn't anypony I could talk to about it; I know there are Lyra's who are super supportive of alternative romances, but most of the ones I've talked to are Bonsexual. I've always had to keep my Twilight affection secret...

But lately, I've been looking at Twilights, but not in a cloppy way. A lot of Lyra's like sitting upright, but lately I've been sitting on all fours. My hair is pretty short, but I've been thinking maybe I should have it longer and straighter...?

Can anyone give me any advice? I'm just...thinking that maybe I'm a Twilight instead of a Lyra, but I'm not sure if its just a phase or something.:fluttercry:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

There is such a thing as inter-Twi, you know.

"Twidentity" is not a binary, but a spectrum. It can be hard to tell where on that spectrum you fall, exactly, but don't feel the need to put yourself into any box. Try experimenting with reading books, performing magic and ruling over your friends if you want to find out if you are an all-out Twilight. We are always willing to welcome a fellow Twilight.

If you are somewhere in between, or decided that you're just a version of Lyra that likes sitting on all fours, then that's perfectly fine too.

Well, Twilight, if you're Twilight you just know it.

I was born as Twilight on the inside. Society tried to tell me different. They said I'll never be a three foot tall purple god-horse.

But who's laughing now?
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW?

Oh, um, sorry.
So, yeah, if you're Twilight Sparkle, you'll know it. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

It would be nice to have another Twilight Sparkle around, but we shouldn't push her! One must come to realize Twey are Twilight by Twiself, otherwise Twey may regress on Tweir path to becoming Twilight later on and noTwi wants that.

Thanks! I -Twi?Twy?- didn't realise there was such a thing as inter-Twi. Honestly, that idea is very...appealing? That might not be the right word, but...

Well, I already love reading. And I know that's not an exclusively Twilight trait, but I have gotten some funny looks from Lyra's at my book collection. And I do like using magic (almost as much as using hands sometimes...)

I'm not gonna jump on this and say "inter-Twi! That's me!". Twilight dysphoria is too serious to make a snap judgement like that on...but it is something that makes a lot of sense to me.

Thanks! I'm gonna keep reading, and I'll keep you girls updated!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5