Twilight Dysphoria 23 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

The ban hit'cha pretty hard, didn't it, Twilight? :fluttershysad:

no, the drama AFTER it.

99% of it having nothing to do with the ban.

Ahh, which drama is that?
I'm not always up on the latest in FiMFiccy explosionizing. :fluttershbad:

i don't wanna bring you into this.

i couldn't live with myself knowing i've put so much stress on another person over some internet drama.

it doesn't feel right.

Ahh, don't worry about Twiself on that front. I won't pry if it's really something you want to keep a secret, but my level of stress over Internet Drama is essentially zero. Call it the benefit of being on the internet for... well... a very long time.

Still though, I'm sorry to hear that's it's getting to you. Being at the center of internet drama certainly is nothing fun. Can't blame you for fleeing to alts.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Well you can't hate Twiself without hating Twilight. You can't really hate Twilight, can you?

Also why does this group have a NSFW tag?

Meeester

You're seriously posting as both your main and alt in the same pity threads now? Really?

Also why does this group have a NSFW tag?

Twi guess the group just defaulted to that on the addition of NSFW groups and Twi, as founder and sole administrator, didn't turn it off. :facehoof::trollestia:

Epsilon-Delta
Group Admin

Oh. Twi didn't realize that groups were assumed to be NSFW by default. Twi don't think that Twilight is NSFW (everytwi knows twinudity is okay), so will remove tag for now.

Thanks, Twilight! Twi knew twi could count on twiself.

Twi'm pretty sure that wasn't the default for all groups. Not sure how the process happened, actually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11