Dazed And Confused 76 members · 33 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Anima Reaper
Group Admin

ya know what i completely forgot i made this group.........well anyway seeing as i can't get on as much as i used to i'm gonna need more/new admins to run whatever the hell it is i'm trying to run here while i'm gone.

now i'm looking for people that will actually do things like promote and get new stories and idk jut do admin stuff.

don't judge my group running skills.....

anyway seeing as its 3am chances are most of you are sleeping and most likely wont see this so yeah i might end up posting this again or something

Julia
Group Admin

i used to be an admin here

i don't know what happened though...

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

4625481 you did?........well i don't remember half the stuff that happens here

Julia
Group Admin
Anima Reaper
Group Admin

4625492 Or this site in general i get on here and some shit went down and everyone is losing their minds.
and its every time and i always end up trying to find out who brought on this apocalypse but all i ever get is more questions

Julia
Group Admin

i caused a little apocalypse, lol

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

4625504 but you did it so well

Julia
Group Admin

How so?

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

well for one i always did like the chaos until it got to the point where everyone is bitching to the high heavens that one event with your gender was fun to watch i'm still not sure as to why everyone was freaking out about it

Julia
Group Admin

It doesn't matter, I'll be a girl when I want and a guy when I need to be. I just am what feels right.:heart:

Anima Reaper
Group Admin

4625530 i like that logic

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11