LGBT 1,079 members · 198 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

Is there any LGBT Characters in G5 ?

edit:

Sprout is gay. But only in my headcanon. But he was talking up Hitch in the movie, soooo... >:3

I mean, Izzy gives me a pansexual vibe while Zipp strikes me as aro/ace.

Sunny and Izzy had a strong ‘We’re into each other in a gay way’ vibe in the movie, I thought.

Sprout seems like the kinda guy who, most definitely, has rubbed one out to the Hitch calendar once or twice.

Sprout seems like the kinda guy who, most definitely, has rubbed one out to the Hitch calendar once or twice

This is my new headcanon now :rainbowlaugh:

I got a lot of 'lesbian brick' vibes from Sunny.

She had an immaculate lesbian aura about her. I think it’s the braid, or perhaps the way she stares longingly at one specific girl horse (and vice versa).

We can all agree that Pistachio was a flambé right?

There's no hetero explanation for that first look of awe. I get that. in story, it's meant to be admiration for seeing a unicorn for the first time. But c'mon. There's a difference between "the fairy tales were real" awe and "please be into mares too" awe.

On Pistachio, I really don't want to fall for the "guy into fashion must be queer" stereotype, but... if Sunny doesn't have an hetero explanation, Pistachio doesn't have a cis one either.

Oh yeah, it’s most certainly a non-platonic, non-hetero gaze, soaked with sin and teeming teeming with lust.

I ❤️ Pistachio. I’m surprised more people didn’t sink their filthy hooks into him, and fan-cannon him into being a queer icon like they did with; Braeburn, Soarin, Hoity Toity, Double Diamond, and Sandbar.

I’m surprised more people didn’t sink their filthy hooks into him, and fan-cannon him into being a queer icon like they did with; Braeburn, Soarin, Hoity Toity, Double Diamond, and Sandbar.

Do we have a Photo of all of them togather ?

In what context?

There’s a lot of ‘art’ out there that depicts them engaging in very unsavoury behaviour, but I can’t link it or I’ll get put into super jail

Them at Pride !?

I ran your name and my name through the calculator and it said we’re a 66% match…

Dinner tonight?

ok, I'll meat you at the restorant down the streat

Try it with your Wife-Fu !

Well I’m an 89% match with Carmela from The Sopranos, which is nice, but I’m only a 73% match with Twin Peak’s Detective Dale Cooper, which makes me sad.

has rubbed one out to the Hitch calendar once or twice.

Oooh baby!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21