LGBT 1,081 members · 198 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

This poll is just one quick question about your sexuality. I am doing this as part of my research for my senior exit project, so full and total cooperation is greatly appreciated. the results are completely confidentiol if you are not ok with sharing your sexuality that is OK and understandable.
If you would like, send this link to other groups and ask them to take the poll.
It ends November, 4th, 2015.

Thank you for your time.
Yours truly
Written Sound (Bisexual)

4795667 okay, will do :)
annd, I mentioned this in my blog, so ... I attempted to help in a way ;P
(bisexual)

Particapated! (Bisexual)

I'm in. :twilightsmile: (pansexual)

(Likes peepees and vageegees)

4795797 Oh gods it's like he's looking into my soul :rainbowlaugh: it burns :derpytongue2:

Fair warning, you'll probably want to watch out for sampling bias on this. This group does have its fair share of heterosexual transsexuals and LGBT allies, but heterosexuals are likely to be underrepresented if you're only broadcasting this survey in an LGBT group.

Unless that's deliberate and you're curious about the makeup within an LGBT group as opposed to the population at large, in which case, carry on. :twilightsheepish:

I'm heteroromantic heteroflexible, but that wasn't an option, so i just put straight. :P

4796046 Wait does that mean that you are Bisexual with a female preference ?

4813011 It means I'm a cisgendered male and I lean towards sex with females but wouldn't be against having sex with males either, but would like to be in a relationship with a female.

Though I'm a virgin, so this is all theoretical.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15