Robipony Audio Readings 28 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Robipony
Group Admin

As I stated in my rules I don't take requests. This is because I generally feel obligated to fulfill requests but since I am busy I have chosen not to take them.

Instead I listen to "suggestions", which if I like it I may accept it or deny it.

There are rules that I have when taking suggestions:
1. It must be a dark fic. This is because a lot of the readers on youtube don't read dark fics picking the happier fics to read instead.
2. NO CLOPFICS! I don't read fics with clopping or descriptive sexual situations involved.
3. I don't read fics that have already been read. Everyone has read cupcakes so there is no need to read it again or to read other fics people have read on youtube. Best to read fics that are good but have been ignored.
4. If I can't permission from the author I will not read it. It is rude to read someone else's work without their permission (at least that is my belief) So if I can't contact the author or the author choose not to let me read their fic then I won't.
5. The story must be completed. One thing that depresses me is when I am listening to someone else's readings of a story only to find out I have to wait for a while since the author of the story is still writing the story. As a result I only read stories that are completed. I don't read stories that have been cancelled (because there is little chance they will be finished) stories. Nor stories on hiatus (because it could be a while before the author resumes writing it). And not incomplete, just in case the author stops writing.

Well, that is it.

If you have a suggestion for me feel free to send me a PM (note that at the point of this topic all the readings for Season 1 have been picked, so any accepted suggestions won't appear until Season 2).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1