PC Gamers 98 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

So this guy is completely convinced that his ps4 is better than any pc... And apparently, I'M a noob for even thinking that pc is better. His reason? "Because you can play ps4 on a TV not a 2" screen" which, also acoording to him, is the size of my you probably know what....

Uhhhh... You can connect a PC to almost any screen. :rainbowhuh: :facehoof: :rainbowlaugh:

5432526 Yeah, can't you like, connect your PC gaming experience into your 70-inch curved smart flatscreen w/Cortana ripoff that cost a small loan of a million dollars with about half the cables it takes to even operate a PS4?

5432530 I agree that the PC is better but the ps4 only uses two cables, unless you include the controller charger which makes three.

Hmm... PC vs Console...

Yes, I'll take both.

5432507 KEK

I used to play Battlefield 1942 on my 60" LED Flatscreen in my living room.

I also like using a monitor because you are closer to a high-res display, which allows you to see enemies and react faster.

Edit:
I still only have 5 cables, which includes my wired keyboard and mouse. You could use as little as 2 cables if you use HDMI output and plug it into a TV.

5432614 How many does the PC use?

5432507 *sigh* Aren't those people the greatest? :facehoof:

Like other people in the thread have said (and who doesn't like beating a dead horse, amiright?), you can hook up a PC to a TV, although monitors are frequently better if you're playing multiplayer games.

I have my old computer from 2011 (which would be mid-range for its time -- plus a GPU upgrade) hooked up to my TV, and it could beat my PS4 at probably every multiplat there is. OR, at the very least if there's poor game optimization, be neck-and-neck.

Oh well, with those people, there is very little reasoning with them.

Rush and Pony on!
T4E

5432507 Sounds like a troll. It's hard to believe anyone could seriously believe anything that stupid.

DH7

5432507 I use the same TV for a PC and countless consoles . . . That'll make their head explode, shit, I be playing NES games on the same screen that I use for a computer. Though, I do remember that not being a possibility back in the 90's . . .

5432705 It really depends on the PC, but most I've seen use between three and five.

jxj

5432657 I've always played on a moniter, even when I was primarily a console gamer. I never got the hang of gamng on a tv and I always get trashed when i play on a tv

I have dark souls for both ps4 and PC... and i think my dual Nvidia 980ti graphics cards would like to have a word with him...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13