PC Gamers 98 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Let's say that you don't have a lot of money and you are really interested on playing some games on a tight budget. For example if you only have about $500 or so and you want to get into PC gaming of any kind, even some of the low end ones (and yes Counter-Strike Global Offensive is not that high end surprisingly enough) then it's important to know what parts to get and to know the parts before you buy them. Especially in terms of performance and GPUs or Graphic Cards have a slight priority over the CPU or Processor but remember not to scale down the CPU too much or else the performance will be compromised.

Here are two videos from The Tech Order that talks about budget builds and the prices of certain parts.

And Here's a budget gaming PC buyer's guide video from Rymante

What are your budget builds you plan on buying, building or so forth?

I tried watching the Tech Order vids but found myself distracted by the guy's awesome accent. :facehoof:

I know right? Not to mention his awesome beard as well. :pinkiegasp:

thechicken95
Group Admin

4209951 cool vids! I'll check them out when I'm not distracted with anything, and I've been toying with the idea of building my own PC for a while now!

Sweet! :pinkiehappy:

I too have been planing to build myself a budget end gaming PC.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/TheGhostMan/saved/j8tscf

This is the build I plan to buy in the near future. Now if only I could convince my parents the benefits of online stores like Newegg, Direct Canada, etc.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7