Cardfighting Bronies. 14 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Blazewind strike
Group Admin

Hold your cards, no new mechanic has been announced.

Okay, so basically I wanna know if you guys could make any new game mechanic(Limit Break, Break Ride, Stride, etc.) what would it be?

I would a mechanic similar to something like equip spells from Yugioh. Basically they are cards that can not be called from your deck or hand, and are treated as grade 0's, and you can only have one active at all times(active a new one, the old one is put into the drop zone). Now, how would they work? Simple, if you have a Vanguard that's Grade 1 or higher(yeah, I want a mechanic in Vanguard that's not exclusive to Grade 3's) you can equip this card to the Vanguard(put in front of the Vanguard). Now each equip card gives your Vanguard plus 5000 Power and would have three effects that correspond to the Grade of the Vanguard(if you have Legion, it's the Legion leaders Grade that's counted), each on is different, and more powerful the the higher the Grade is(Grade 1 skill, Grade 2 skill, Grade 3+ skill). Now this sounds overpowered, but remember it's a Grade 0, they cannot be called, and only one at a time. I think it balance each other out.

Now what mechanic would you guys like to see, let me know.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1