FiMFiction's Olympus 106 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Julia
Group Admin

for those who haven't achieved Godhood, but hey, ya got close

if you post within this folder without permission, you will be banned.

if you have achieved a below god status, you must ask me from this thread may you post there, any who want to be heard, be sure you reply

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049354 :rainbowderp: Eris, what's going on? What is this?

I've accidentally stopped understanding. We have a submissions folder with stories that get put in it. I've been reviewing them and since I was the only one aside from Black Ultron who even checked to see which ones were deserving to get in, we decided to go ahead and move them to the Godhood folder.

I already developed a standard for the Godhood folder, a level that needs to be achieved. What's the standard for this one?

I need guidance, Eris!

Julia
Group Admin

i see the problem here...

maybe this whole folder thing needs to be figured out still...

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049443 Very possibly.

I'm not a professional reviewer: I only know when something works, and when it doesn't. I can't give 'scores', like '8/10' for grammar.

So far I've been approving stories that work. I can handle that, and easily too: I'm highly productive and I have incredible intuitive skills, without boasting. But if there are going to be levels involved, you're either going to have to give me a clear standard to follow, or find a reviewer more skilled than I.

I'm also concerned about the state of the submissions folder: currently it's manageable, but if we continue to grow, even to something the size of the Harmonists (which isn't even a very large group) we'll end up with at least three hundred stories in there.

Currently, my rate of approval has been 4/11. That means the submissions folder will contain around 200 stories. And that's just when we get 300 submissions: if we go even further (and I kinda' hope we do) we might end up something the size of one of the really, really big libraries. Twilights Library ended up with 6000 stories approved. If they used my rate of approval, that's 16500 stories in the submissions box.

Julia
Group Admin

damn... then i suppose we ought to really get this whole thing figured out then...

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049493 Well, we're in no rush. We're not going to spontaneously become Twilight's Library, thank god.

If possible, though, I'd like you to consider Kirschoff's law.

In essence, what goes into a system, or node, must go out. If our submissions box is the node, then what goes in must, necessarily, go out. Where to is the question.

I'd love to continue spouting electronics laws for the sake of fanfiction, but I'm seriously falling down tired. I shall leave this matter in your capable, yet unpredictable hands. If you want to consult with me, you're gonna' have to wait until I'm awake again.

Good luck, anyhow.

Julia
Group Admin

okay, thanks Hazard~

you have no idea how much of a help you've been

One of my stories got into the Olympus library- is it okay if I post there?

HapHazred
Group Admin

4049546 Yes I do.:ajsmug:

Julia
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10