Bambi Fans 57 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
21 Spots
Group Admin

(Attention: Judges Needed ASAP!)

We have now officially bypassed the 20-member milestone! :yay: And that means that we are now holding a writing contest for everyone in the group! This has been planned for a while now, and it is just now becoming a reality. This contest is brought to you in part by Follow Focus, Shine, and Inspiring Faith.

This writing contest will only accept MLP/Bambi Crossovers, being the first contest in the group. Future contests may allow for different types of stories.

The rules are simple:
You will have until the 28th of Fedruary to write your MLP/Bambi Crossover and submit it to the group under the Contest Submissions folder. The contest ends on Saturday, February 28, at 8:00 PM Central Time. After the contest has ended, stories will no longer be allowed for submitting to this folder. The stories will be read by a team of Judges. And they will come up with a verdict for the best story submitted.

If the author's story is the best story submitted, there is the possibility of an award. (We haven't worked out all the details. So don't hold your breath.)

The stories will be judged by their content. Does the story entertain us? Capture our interest and keep us interested throughout the story? If it has the emotional tag, is it truly emotional, and does it makes us feel what the author intends us to feel? (This depends upon the different judges.)

If the story has the comedy tag, is it really funny? Or is the author trying a little too hard? (This also depends upon the different judges.) There is also the cuteness factor if it contains romance. Please do NOT go overboard on the romance in this contest.

The story can be about anything you want it to be about, as long as it is a MLP/Bambi Crossover. It can also contain humans if you would like. The stories submitted must have a good plot, and a decent amount of proper grammar and punctuation. We may not be as strict as FIMFiction, as long as the grammar doesn't take away from the story.

After the contest is over, and the best story has been decided, all stories submitted will be properly organized in their proper folders throughout the group.

Please remember, this contest is for fun, and is intended to get more stories about deer and Bambi on FIMFiction. There are hardly any stories about Bambi in the MLP fanbase, if any at all. There are no winners, and no losers. This is only for fun, remember this.

The contest begins now! Quickly gather up some ideas and start writing! We can't wait to see what you come up with! :yay: Good luck to everyone in the contest!

4071043 I'm promoting this contest on my user page in hopes of getting you more contenders. :heart:

21 Spots
Group Admin

4075113 Thankyouthankyouthankyou! *Hugs* :scootangel:

4071043 I'm willing to judge if you want

21 Spots
Group Admin

4088884 Oh sweet! Thanks! However, are you certain? We need dedicated judges, so if you were planing on entering your own story into the contest, then you won't be able to judge your own. Unless we could find another judge to help out as well.

4088887 ... then I won't write anything for it. so it'll be fair. I'll even promote it in a blog on my userpage, and ask around :scootangel:
but I'm still willing to draw something for the winner, I can give you a latest drawing for example if you want.

21 Spots
Group Admin

4088889 Aww thanks bud. Also, sure. if you want to then you can definitely draw something. And then, when the author of the best story is selected, you might write their username on the picture so it's official. :raritywink:

Also, after the contest, who says you can't still submit your story to the group? I'll have another folder setup for story submissions to the group, non-contest related.

4090568 you're welcome. I'm always happy to help. and the name on the picture is a good idea. but I don't think it'ss really 'official' then :twilightsheepish: but yes. I'll draw something for the winner

I'll see. I've got tons of stories and collabs to finish first. I gonna need a ghost writer or something :twilightsheepish:

21 Spots
Group Admin

Thank you. :pinkiesmile:

I wish you good luck.

If anyone else is going to enter the contest they are cutting it pretty close. Please write your heart out! (Not literally.)

21 Spots
Group Admin

4102979 Love that last line in parenthesis. :rainbowlaugh: But I agree 100%. :pinkiesmile: But they still have about 7 days.

Shine
Group Admin

4103464 That was said about 6 days ago, any new entries I hadn't heard about?

21 Spots
Group Admin
Shine
Group Admin

4123301 It seems we might have a winner already

21 Spots
Group Admin

4123306 By the looks of it, yup. But there's still a little more time. Hopefully something will turn up soon.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15