Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

She's the first born daughter of Twilight and Discord, the eyes?nd hair being crystal because Cadence accidentally changed Twi into a crystal pony, and she was... conceived soon after that. Rarity being her godmother along with Luna (I ship it), and Twilight and Discord trying to lay low with her birth due to the upcoming war (ponies could use her as a hostage and such), she was actually heavily influenced by her, resulting in a lust for fashion and staying clean. (Plus she has OCD, and Twilight thinks she knows what certain white mare somehow gave it to her...) When she was five the war finally ended, and Twilight and Discord could finally fully reveal her to the world and move back home. She was a playful and friendly kid at school, though would not hesitate to cuss someone out if they messed with her, much to her parents' displeasure.

She was also often the one trying to be the leader, sometimes ignoring other ponies feelings and concerns as she tried to become number one. Yet she'll eventually figure out she did something wrong, and apologize for it. Autumn's a bit cocky too, and as I quote from that new Bruno Mars song, once said,"I have to kiss myself, I'm so pretty!" (:rainbowlaugh:) She's also a weak flyer due to her not really caring for it much, and is sorta like Fluttershy when it come sot that. Sure, she'll fly if it's more covenant, bull usually likes to keep them tucked at her side.

When her sister, Vell Eclipse, was born while she was in her teens, she began to get a bit competitive for her parent's attention. After all, she's the number one priority in her mind. This also resulted in her becoming a bit rebellious to get them to care, getting an ear piercing and (almost) getting a tattoo on her wings (somehow). Yet over the years she eventually matured and grew to even love her sister like her own kid (Twilight and Discord were very busy with royal duties), even if Eclipse is a little b*tch. (Lel, JK)

Her talent, even is she doesn't have a cutie mark, is all autumn themed, and she'll often help animals prepare for winter, participate in the running of the leaves, etc. She has a closer bond with her mother than her dad, even if she wasn't one to love books (nonfiction, at least). She also grew very calm once she became and adult, and is the one her friends will look up to in a stressful situation. Plus she's a natural born leader as (Sorta) stated before.

Cool and for some reason adorable.

Do you recognize the fandom daughter of Discord, Screwball?

4023230 Eyup. What about her?

4024446 I think the question was just one of an acknowledgement. Though, a note about your OP. Your OC seems like it has a highly specialized set of uses (something I am no stranger to myself) and I wish you the best of luck with that. Though I suspect anyone whose shipped Discord and Twilight will have already thought of an OC of their own to use in any story that calls for one.

4024446 ... Well I was going to ask how they interact with each other, but Screwball doesn't really have a definite personality so its kind of a pointless question. Meh never mind.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5