Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

THE MOST AMAZING AND WONDERFUL OC OF THEM ALL!

No not really, but still, here's my OC

Picture Since FimFiction hates Imgur

Name: BreakingDawn

Occupation: Well, I usually make her a candlemaker, but you can do whatever you want, as long as it makes sense with the cutie mark.

Cutie Mark: A sunrise on a beach.

Personality: I really don't care if you want to change the personality and whatnot, but if you want the personality set up here ya go.
-BreakingDawn tends to be a shy pony(not as bad as Fluttershy but you get what I mean), not exactly trusting of everyone she meets, however if you get close to her and she opens up, you see her true colors. A naive, clumsy mare trying to be the best she can be. Even with her clumsiness however, she always tries again, and again, and eventually she'll succeed, hardworking and determined to get whatever she wants done finished.

History: She's from Canterlot...that's all I got. Do whatever you want with this.

Whatever story you want to put her in that's fine, adventure, romance, clop, doesn't matter. Do whatever you wish. Let your imagination flow!
All I ask is I get to see the finished product ;P

I'm looking for side and background characters for my current and next fic. If I plan on using this one I'll tell you.:twilightsmile:

Um; I'm afraid to use that link.

Does this character have an appearance/design?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3