Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Name: Autumn Butterfly
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: A yellow coat and curly brown mane. Her cutiemark is a couple of orange butterfly's.
Notes: She got a daughter named Water Lily and a twin sister named Poppy Flower (more information if asked for) but none need to be mentioned in the story.

What stories to use her in and what stories not to: No clop or gore, please! Pretty much everything is okay.

Very nice. The next story I'm writing may have a place for this one.:twilightsmile:

Nice. can you give me some info about the project?

It's just an idea now, and I could understand if you said no but here it goes. It's an Equestrian civil war setting between Celestia and Luna with their armies. Twilight's territory, and Cloudsdale remaining neutral and the crystal empire supporting Celestia. As far as plot goes I don't want to reveal too much before it's ready in case I change anything. The role I had thought of for you're character was as a side or background character and was not violent, so she won't actually be in any danger. However the story itself will probably have some gore, so if you don't want the character used I won't.:twilightsmile:

Interesting, however, I'd, as suspected, say no because of it being a story with gore. It's nothing personal, but I don't really appreciate gore and therefor don't want my story in a gore story.

4015989 I understand completely.:twilightsmile: I'll let you know if something else comes along.:pinkiesmile:

Okay. Great.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7