Use our OCs! 332 members · 365 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Name: Atlas

Race: Zebra, potentially, Alicorn Zebra.

Sex: Male

Appearance: Huge. He would stand a head over Celestia. He is muscular enough to make Big Mac look small, well within Bulk Biceps's size. His mane sticks straight up like the plume of a Corinthian helmet. His eyes are gold-colored.

He doesn't really wear anything, similar to Zecora on a good day. In Anthro AUs or Human AU's, he wears a loincloth most of the time, but in colder climates or Polite Society, such as the Gala, he would wear a black-and-gold cloak.

His Cutie Mark is a grey arrow pointing upward. This is subject to change, as I think it's not an interesting cutie mark, and if you have a better one in mind, feel free to do so.

Role: He carries the Equestrian Planet on his shoulders. I say shoulders, gentle reader, because I specialize in Anthro and Human, but you can just say "his back" instead, in your own fics.

He stands up on one of the Beams that create the Equestrian Reality - a cognate of the Strings of String Theory in our own universe. He occasionally props the planet up on a Beam, if he wishes to go to the planet and explore, but this causes the planet to lean and wobble badly, similar to the way our own Earth doesn't really stay straight and level all the time.

In his full, planet-carrying size, he is impossibly large to walk on the planet, but he can condense himself down to a more conventional pony-relative size so that he doesn't wreck what he's supposed to carry.

Personality:

He is loud, brash, and boastful. Always laughing. You can hear him before you see him, which is saying something, given his size. He can't pass up a challenge.

Restrictions: None. Use him in whatever you like, with my blessing. Good luck and have fun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1