Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 343 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Okay, this has to do with something that I found whilst scrolling through my Tumblr account earlier today.

See, in addition to liking Equestria Girls, I'm also hooked on certain blogs over on Tumblr.

Some of the ones I really like are things like "Petty Revenge", "Malicious Compliance"; etc.

One of those is called "Pro Revenge", and, as I said, when I was skimming through it earlier, I ran across this l'il tidbit (in italics}:

The bullying continued well into high school and this is where Principal Cinch came in. Note, that is not her real name, but the name of the antagonistic principal of Equestria Girls: Friendship Games. However, with how she acted, I would not be surprised if Cinch was based around her.

So, color me intrigued, so I read it all the way though, and at the end of it, I began to wonder if the writing staff for Friendship Games actually might have based the Principal Cinch in FG off of this.
Very likely not, now that I think about it, but it's food for thought, anyway.

Anywho, here's the link for any of you who would like to peruse the whole thing:
Karma is Oh So Sweet

And if this doesn't belong here, I ask the mods to remove it, or whatever needs to be done with it.
I just thought you all might find it interesting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1