Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 343 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I am not sure if a thread similar to this has already been posted, but, I could not help but wonder, what is the form Sunset Shimmer turned into when she battle Midnight Sparkle? Was it alicorn? Phoenix? Fancy Unicorn? ???? :rainbowderp:

As you can see, she does appear to have a horn which is odd, considering every time when other unicorns (Rarity) or alicorns (Equestria Twilight) transform, then never have horns.

She also appears to have some sort of wings, but what kind of wings is hard to tell. The do, however, appear to be slightly similar to the ones we see when she sings My Past is not Today yet not quite ones like the Equestrian Twilight has.

So, what are your thoughts? What new "form" does Sunset embody in this battle? Where do you think the writers are going with this? Opinions? Let me know in the comments!

Estrella Essentia
- Stay Creative. Stay Happy. Stay Helpful.

4760577 According to a member of Hasbro staff, that form is called "Daydream Shimmer."

4760577 I'm just gonna call it Sunset Shimmer Flame Form

As Shadowmane says, her title is Daydream Shimmer, though I believe the correct response is that she is "Awesome".

Fancy Unicorn?

Yes, I believe that's the official term. :rainbowlaugh:

4760762 What? I could think of anything else... :rainbowlaugh:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4760577 I think the magic of Equestria is sentient. :rainbowlaugh: It powers up humans based on the circumstances. The magic gave Sunset a horn because Midnight Sparkle had a horn, to mirror the other. :derpytongue2:
Or not. I don't really know!

Looks like a valkyrie to me.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9