Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 343 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

Please tell me that they're going to graduate already, because the High School setting has been done to death, and another High School story will just make it hard to keep track of what time of the year the movie is going to be set.

4754005 I don't know, just that another movie is confirmed, that's all the information for right now.

All Hasbro is doing is trying to make more money. I don't know how much more they can bleed out of the whole Canterlot High setting unless they have one of the girls get a boyfriend and they all fight the one with the bf out of jealousy....and if it is Twilight getting with Flash, just make sure a serial killer shows up.

4754195 Are you saying that you don't want another movie?

4754822 What I am saying is what else can they bleed out of having them in high school....a high school that is more like a social club than a school. Maybe actually have them go to class and have to help one another in group projects or something like that.....or have them graduate and move on to real life since it seems like they basically live in the school. I'm not saying the movies are bad (well the first one was) but I think they need a change of direction.

4756419 That wasn't the question though do you or don't you want another movie? :moustache:

4756836 Personally I think three Equestria Girls movies are enough, I'm not overly thrilled there will be a fourth.

4757110 well every one is entitled to there own opinion.
I on the other hand don't care at this moment in time but will care more and more the closer the 4th movie comes to release.:pinkiehappy:

4757295 The movie I'm looking forward to is the big one in 2017.

4757809 Big one? Just to be clear your not referring to a My Little Pony movie are you?
For clarification whats the title this move?

4757859 I am referring to the My Little Pony movie.

4758705:rainbowhuh: ... ... ... um ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Is it a different My Little Pony movie then Equestria Girls 4? or is it in fact Equestria Girls 4?
you can understand from the content of our conversation so far, how I might be a little confused on the matter right?

4759006 You are really out of the loop, aren't you? Hasbro is going to produce an actual My Little Pony movie which will be released in 2017. The best thing is, they will actually be ponies the whole time, NO HUMANS! Woo-hoo!

4759097 Their is a very good reason for me being out of the loop. This thread is my loop

Really already? I can't say that I'm too shocked though. While all three movies IMO haven't been up to par with the show, it's good that they're giving it another go (seriously, the only thing they really need to change is make the run time at least 100 minutes, or even 2 hours and most of the pacing and other assorted problems that's been plaguing this series will be smaller or even non-existent).

4760540 If they make the run time of those things that long, the target audience may find it too long and I honestly don't see why they would need to be longer. I would say roughly 75 minutes of just an above average product is enough for most people. As long as it doesn't affect the show itself, I suppose I really shouldn't care. I simply think three are enough unless they are going to have them move on in life, such as having jobs and having to make a living rather than hang out at the social club known as Canterlot High. At the very least they could at least have them have classes to go to and have homework to do. The only character that seemed to even care about academics in any of those is Sci-Twi.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17