Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 343 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

This is what the movie was missing!

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

Youtube link is derped, but you can copy it.

Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Contributor

One of the things that the movie was missing

Also, I wish that this version was in the movie rather than the one that we first saw.

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

4749340 This is probably a different version of the movie, basically about finding your place in the world. I would have preferred that narrative more :fluttershysad:

Everyone seems to agree too :rainbowlaugh:

4749326 Did you try uploading it via iPad? That's probably the reason why...

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

No, it just glitches sometimes. Seems the video has been taken down anyway :(, I'll put up another link of it.

4749323 Damn this would be so fucking gay. :heart: But I mean... It would be so good. I really hope that, if they can finish it, Hasbro post the entire version of this duet in their channel!

Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Contributor

I wish the movie was more like that! What is even the theme of this movie? Is it "Everyone can be a winner if you just try your hardest." or something like that?

4749323 that was awesome:rainbowkiss: why did they cut that out:fluttershysad:

4749441 Probably time constraints.

4749323 I kind of wish that they had continued with this storyline; Sunset's character arc in this move was a bit lackluster and was pretty much just restating what the previous movie had made clear. Also, it makes Sunset's anxiety about the portal being broken seem a bit more justified.

Aw man, they really should've finished that up and kept it in. This answers the question I'm sure so many have had, but we've never really gotten any indication of: does Sunset get homesick?

Yes. Yes, she does.

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

4749433 Dunno, but this movie definitely had a hole in it, that's what the major criticisms seemed to be about. This was probably a last minute change, since the early synopsis had something about her feeling homesick.

Just having some fun.

Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Contributor

I would've liked the final movie having Sunset feeling homesick.

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

4749694 Dammit :rainbowlaugh:

4749708 I know... but hopes for the fourth (or series)?

Just saw this post.
Is this really a scene that didn't make the final cut?
and if so how did you get your hands/hoofs on it?

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

4749780 Someone had the DVD stocked early at the store they work at, and they uploaded it to youtube.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20