Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 343 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hey, just something that's been on my mind recently; is anyone gonna do a fic where Principal Cinch (shudders), the big bad of Friendship Games, gets her just deserts? Like getting fired? I know that even though she walked away she still failed to keep up Crystal Prep's reputation, which she was trying so hard to maintain and lost her best student to CHS. Now that might be enough but to me she still kinda got away scott free, luckily that's where fanfics come in. What do you guys think? Should there be a fic, or fics, about the old witch be punished and/or fired? If so; great, if not; that's fine too.

Well, they can't really go to the school board about what Cinch did without looking crazy themselves, but I think it's fair to say that no student at Crystal Prep will trust her again and without that her career as its Principal goes down the toilet.

4746838 True enough, they can't say anything about anything magically related, but couldn't they tell them about endangering the lives of students, blackmailing one and, to a minor extent, attempting to cheat at a school event and encouraging her students to do so?

4746820 Sure she deserves to eat some s***! If I had time, I would've absolutely written a fic giving her a nightmarish punishment, and you don't really want to know what kinds of punishments come to my twisted mind :pinkiecrazy:

4746977 :pinkiecrazy:...Aaaanyway, what would you do in a fic about punishing her?

4746994 Fire her, and if that wouldn't work... drive her out of town so that she'll never be seen again or even push her through a dimensional rift to nowhereville

4747337 Hehehe! She deserves it :rainbowlaugh:

4748826 She f*cking blackmailed her own student! Blackmailed...her student! And even forced her to use a mysterious source of energy from another dimension! What kind of psychologically sick people can do that?! :rainbowhuh:

4748829 IKR? And yet she's allowed to walk away:twilightangry2:

4749048 That what bugs me :twilightangry2: I hope that if they make EG 4, they'll show us what happened to her...also, why not bring back the Dazzlings? :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13