Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 343 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Probably this is a silly question in a group like this, but yeah, who wants EG 4? I absolutely won't say no for a fourth dose of Sunset Shimmer :yay: If I'm not lazy, I'll consider this a poll and calculate the results. If you answer with a 'maybe' or 'I don't care', it won't be counted in the poll results, I'll only count the 'yes's and 'no's. And yes, my 'yes' counts :pinkiehappy:

4746692 Not really, but I'll see what they will do if there is a fourth.

But IMHO, it works better as a trilogy rather than a movie series like the Marvel Universe...

MrB

how about a Halloween themed movie, I already have the perfect name for the villein
Dr. Night Terror

Well, we've only seen three of the four big things in high school: big dance, music, and competition with rival school. Only thing left is graduation, so we might see one more, which I'll definitely watch.

Given how much I liked the first three, I'd love to see them make a fourth one.

Just have to wait and see if they do, I guess.

4746692 no movie....but i would like to see a show of it

I for one would LOVE another movie.

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

I would rather see a show, so they could:
1. Have time to give Flash a character (even the mane 5 suffer from this)
2. Expand on the world
3. To not have the same plot of movie every time
4. That slice of life episodes are MLP's strong suit

4747060 You forgot the most important one:

5- MORE SUNSET!

hell f*cking yes

4746692 To be honest, I think they've milked Equestria Girls long enough. I really hope that they're switch away from that and start making pony movies. Now, if they start in the EQG universe and make the rest of that movie in Equestria, I'd be happy with that. I like watching cute ponies a hell of a lot more than anthro ponies.

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

4747148 Mental facepalm at forgetting that.

4747532 Guess you'll have to wait till 2017 for that kind of movie then.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14