Equestria Girls 3: The Friendship Games 343 members · 105 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33

Tommorrow, all of my questions will be answered! Such as:

-Does CPA have an indoor track team?

(See them?)

-Does Ginger Owlseye collect eyeballs and replace her own with them every so often so she doesn't have to blink?:twilightoops:

-If pony Sunset came to the human world, does that mean there's another Sunset too?

-Will 'Unleash The Magic' have floating heads in it?

-Will DT and SS transfer to CPA?

-Does Indigo Zap like to yell?!?!?!?!

-What will my favorite five actually sound like?

-If Jet Set and Upper Crust are married in Equestria, why are they still in high school? (As well as Trenderhoof, a traveling writer?)

-Did Principal Cinch go to Hogwarts at one point?

-How much does Sunny really care about her appearance?

So grab you leather jackets, headphones, and pony plushies! We're in for a great movie!

I see that bitch, Suri Polomare, in that next-to-last screencap, too. (She's on the shoulders of Trenderhoof, and ... whoever the heck that other guys is.)

And with Jet Set and Upper Crust attending CPA, my opinion of that school went even deeper down into the dumpster.

If that's at all possible.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4735077 I need answers for Jet Set and Upper Crust. :rainbowlaugh: Perhaps they were recently married in Equestria, and these two are planning to drop out of high school soon to elope? :pinkiecrazy:

Also, if they do not make a Sunset/Sunny name joke, I will kill myself. :raritydespair::rainbowlaugh:

Huh, I actually love CPA. They have an eyeball collector and an indoor track team!

Pleasedon'thurtme.

Is no-one noticing that indoor track team?!?!

Or Ginger's eyeball-collecting habit?

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4735125 :applejackconfused: Maybe they were just marching to the locker rooms or something.
...Why the heck not. INDOOR TRACK TEAM! :rainbowwild:

Ginger was obviously born with lizard-like eyes that require no blinking. :pinkiecrazy:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4735112 Neon Lights/Rising Star is a background pony from the show. :derpytongue2:

I also have a theory that at least one of the 'bolts has a strange, secret obsession with 80's boy bands.:pinkiecrazy:

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4735148 Let's give this to Lemon Zest. She's the one who secretly obsesses over things others would deem "weird" and "hipstery." :rainbowwild:

Anime! 80's boy bands! Heavy makeup! Yay!

Fandom Trash Snivy
Group Contributor

All this and more...

...on Friendship Games.

EmeraldSkies
Group Contributor

Yes, I can put my new leather jacket to use! (and my headphones and non-existent pony plushie ): )
Nono, one of the reasons I got that wasn't to look like Sunset, not at all.

You know what, we should totally have a GIF party page tomorrow. Unfortunately I'll get home just in time for the games so I won't be able to talk before :raritydespair:

4735119 Hmmm. Well, to each their own, no?

And as to what you wrote in teeny-tiny script ... why that heck would I?! You're one of my fave people around here!

*hugz*

4735146 Okay, thanks.

I didn't know who he was, so again, many thanks for the FYI.:raritywink:

4735511 :rainbowlaugh:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the movie, and I'm hoping to catch it on YT, or somewhere similar.

Barring that, I'll just pick up the DVD release next month.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4735543 Yay! :rainbowkiss: There's a bunch of behind the scenes stuff, right? That will be fun to watch!

4736426 :pinkiehappy:
Yep! That's what I'm looking forward to, as much as the movie itself. (Those deleted scenes oughta be sweet!)

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4736919 :pinkiecrazy: I just saw leaked screencaps from the Canadian airing!

4737043 You did?! Wow! I'd love to see those, too!

Wait a sec! Is the Canadian airing different from the one here in the US??

As in, did they get to see stuff that we didn't?!

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4749345 Not really, except they got to see the credits and we didn't. :derpytongue2:

4750888 Ah, I see.

Yeah, that bites, alright.:ajbemused::facehoof:

Well, the DVD will be released this month. I hope to get it when it does, so I can see the credits.

(You meant the end ones, right?)

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4751106 Yeah, the end ones. :derpytongue2: There are some adorable pictures in them!

4751125 Thought so.

And that just makes me even more anxious to get the DVD!
Ooooooo, Oct. 13th can't come soon enough for me!

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4751204 Please tell me everything! :rainbowkiss: I want to buy it but I'm not sure if I can. Can I get the normal, non-blueray DVD with special features? Or are they exclusive to Blueray?

4751348 Okay.
That ... I don't know. I'm going to be checking the ones at my local Walmart very closely myself, as I don't have a Blu-ray player myself. (My DVD-player is in combo with my flat-screen TV, and it's just a regular one, sadly.)

But when I find that out, I'll let you know.

Tennis Match Fan
Group Admin

4751432 Thanks a bunch! :pinkiehappy:

4753586 You're very welcome, dear heart.:ajsmug::rainbowkiss::twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33